Santa and elves get a slapping from angry parents....

#1
Done already..don't care.Fcukin mint this..the owner must be laughing all the way to the bank..put up a sh*te 'theme' park,advertise and wait for gullible joe public to line his pockets.
What the fcuk did they expect for £25 and in ripoff GB?
Its the heartbreaking tales of distraught kids that get to me :crying:
'With its scrappy lights, huskies tethered in the mud and a broken iceskating rink, festive spirit is already in short supply at Lapland New Forest.
Now the elves have started brawling with the customers.
And Santa himself is nursing a punched nose after a disappointed visitor got tired of queuing in the mud to see him.'
Web Page Name
Time for an ARRSE christmas theme park.......
M_D_N for Santa???? 8O 8O
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
I'd be a better Santa. Got the white beard and hair, and shape. And would be very nice to girls sitting on my lap.
 
#3
Hat20 said:
Done already..don't care.Fcukin mint this..the owner must be laughing all the way to the bank..put up a sh*te 'theme' park,advertise and wait for gullible joe public to line his pockets.
What the fcuk did they expect for £25 and in ripoff GB?
Its the heartbreaking tales of distraught kids that get to me :crying:
'With its scrappy lights, huskies tethered in the mud and a broken iceskating rink, festive spirit is already in short supply at Lapland New Forest.
Now the elves have started brawling with the customers.
And Santa himself is nursing a punched nose after a disappointed visitor got tired of queuing in the mud to see him.'
Web Page Name
Time for an ARRSE christmas theme park.......
M_D_N for Santa???? 8O 8O
Surely that should read: M_D_N for Satan... :scratch:
 
#4
Funny thing is, I live 5 minutes from this place and almost shelled out money...Oh well, just sit back and laugh at others now !! Can put that money on some porn instead.
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
EX_STAB said:
Hat20 said:
Done already..don't care.Fcukin mint this..the owner must be laughing all the way to the bank..put up a sh*te 'theme' park,advertise and wait for gullible joe public to line his pockets.
What the fcuk did they expect for £25 and in ripoff GB?
Its the heartbreaking tales of distraught kids that get to me :crying:
'With its scrappy lights, huskies tethered in the mud and a broken iceskating rink, festive spirit is already in short supply at Lapland New Forest.
Now the elves have started brawling with the customers.
And Santa himself is nursing a punched nose after a disappointed visitor got tired of queuing in the mud to see him.'
Web Page Name
Time for an ARRSE christmas theme park.......
M_D_N for Santa???? 8O 8O
Surely that should read: M_D_N for Satan... :scratch:
But who would be "Satan's little helpers"?
 
#6
And a child had to be comforted after arriving at Santa's grotto to find him puffing a cigarette outside. ............... I nearly chocked laughing !!!
 
#7
In the sun it said that two dads got in a fistfight over the last spoonful of icing sugar in the gingerbread house! Reminds me of my old cnut threatening to punch leonardo unless he came to talk to us when he took us to see some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live show when we were little...
 
#8
ex_sigs said:
Funny thing is, I live 5 minutes from this place and almost shelled out money...Oh well, just sit back and laugh at others now !! Can put that money on some porn instead.
snap, plus I know people who got tickets

we thought about it but felt the price was a bit steep but only last week the missus relented and called up to find out it was sold out

saw this debacle on the news, laugh ? I nearly shat myself
 
#11
wellyhead said:
ex_sigs said:
Funny thing is, I live 5 minutes from this place and almost shelled out money...Oh well, just sit back and laugh at others now !! Can put that money on some porn instead.
snap, plus I know people who got tickets

we thought about it but felt the price was a bit steep but only last week the missus relented and called up to find out it was sold out

saw this debacle on the news, laugh ? I nearly shat myself
I live just down the road too (maybe we should all get together for christmas drinkies), but have done for long enough to know that the gypo's who own that site would never lay on something worth £25 - £30, so was not suprised at all to hear they had riped everyone off.
 
#12
Yes know what you mean. The place is gypo camp heaven, and when santa's not there on his Lapland gravy train, he is racing old bangers and having illegal raves.

Im all for putting the £90 saving into the xmas kitty and getting trolleyed in the german market in Bournemouth!! Any takers!
 
#13
This made me larrrf.

You would think alarm bells started to ring when they were offering vouchers for 50% off to tarmac ya drive.
 
T

trowel

Guest
#14
I know that dump well, have done for years. The Sunday morning market has gone, and last time I was there they had turned the place into a rip-off, ( off road) circuit.
 
#16
Well ... my Mother taught me that "a fool and his money were easily parted"! I think anyone who expects to find "Lapland" recreated in The New Forest falls into that category! They clearly watch too much Reality TV and other similar assorted Simon Shitwell/Big Brother inspired tripe!

PS: If they want sympathy, they'd better go the Library and ask a grown-up to look it up for them in a Dictionary.
 
#17
Ads made it sound wonderfull but at £32 a ticket seemed a bit steep and its a bit of a trek from my house so didnt bother thank fcuk for that .
 
#18
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Fcuking priceless.
 
#20
woody said:
Ads made it sound wonderfull but at £32 a ticket seemed a bit steep and its a bit of a trek from my house so didnt bother thank fcuk for that .
Well your wrong. Tickets are £30 each or £25 if four or more brought.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ozgerbobble The Intelligence Cell 2
M The NAAFI Bar 73
Letterwritingman The NAAFI Bar 9

Similar threads

Top