Sangreal: your comments to the PoD

Please complete the following: I'm sure that the CIGS et al would be very pleased to hear from you:

Sir

We do not need the TA and here is my plan for getting along without them.

This is the bit in which you explain, expand, expound and exposit your argument - OK?

Yours myopically

etc

Compulsory national service
The fire brigade can do it in their time off, between shifts.
MPGS can take over the TA, cheaper, probably more effective, happier, better set of perverts
Scrap the regs, we take our guns home, and the regs become the TA. Only need woodentops to stand outside empty houses but see line before on MPGS, just as good and higher intelligence level.
Scrap all officers. Arrse is responsble for a more effective passage of information than any millitary chain of command
Close TA centres, move troops to pubs. Instant morale boost plus sales boost. Pubs will be defended to the last drop of beer, sorry did I mean blood

With hindsight, and now recovered from my second hangover this weekend, why not scrap the regs and let the TA take over. Very very cost-effective, cheaper to run.

Please complete the following: I'm sure that the CIGS et al would be very pleased to hear from you:

Sir

We do not need the TA and here is my plan for getting along without them.

This is the bit in which you explain, expand, expound and exposit your argument - OK?

Yours myopically

etc
WTF is CIGS? Chief of the Imperial General Staff? Have you just woken up? You know that the war is over?

Latest Threads