Sangreal: your comments to the PoD

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Bravo_Bravo, May 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please complete the following: I'm sure that the CIGS et al would be very pleased to hear from you:

We do not need the TA and here is my plan for getting along without them.

This is the bit in which you explain, expand, expound and exposit your argument - OK?

Yours myopically

2. wtf :roll:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Compulsory national service
    The fire brigade can do it in their time off, between shifts.
    MPGS can take over the TA, cheaper, probably more effective, happier, better set of perverts
    Scrap the regs, we take our guns home, and the regs become the TA. Only need woodentops to stand outside empty houses but see line before on MPGS, just as good and higher intelligence level.
    Scrap all officers. Arrse is responsble for a more effective passage of information than any millitary chain of command
    Close TA centres, move troops to pubs. Instant morale boost plus sales boost. Pubs will be defended to the last drop of beer, sorry did I mean blood
  4. With hindsight, and now recovered from my second hangover this weekend, why not scrap the regs and let the TA take over. Very very cost-effective, cheaper to run.
  5. Sangreal?
  6. Saaangreaaaal.....
  7. What is it fuckface? :)

Sorry I would have replied earlier but you bore me.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

There's earlier, and there's 9 years later....
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. WTF is CIGS? Chief of the Imperial General Staff? Have you just woken up? You know that the war is over?
  10. ... says the man who has just replied to an eight year old post... :-D
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. I sometimes notice a time lag on ARRSE when I type.
  12. From inside your blue police box? Dr Who Walt.