ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Sangers!....The best place for a on duty wank?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dave11, Feb 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Used to have some messy times in Northern Ireland sangers. With those huge bino's in XMG pointing to a ATM in the town square and hours of alone time, tugging 1 off over the girls arse wasted 5 mins.

Are sangers the best wank on duty locations?

2. Op Granby, 1991.

Mate of mine was on stag and i went to relieve him at around 0300hrs. On my way to the sangar, i noticed him moving around as if someone had dropped a fag down his back. Getting closer, i saw him go stock still, then jerk once then stop. To be honest, i thought he had been stung by a scorpion. As i went in the sangar, he seemed fine and gave me his report (fuck all going on, no enemy seen) and as he left he said "Oh by the way. Be careful with the LMG mate". This was a bit odd. "Why?" said i. "I've just coughed up a load of bollock yoghurt over it" said he.

In answer to your question - yes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. X59

X59 LE

Sending the busty chick in the tight dress to the cashpoint for 5 minutes was always going to be Paddy's best time to move his gear around XMG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I noticed the crafty way you have changed the name of the beach, so your private hut is protected ;-)

Your secret's safe with me.

5. I used to hate entering a sanger and all you could smell was spunk from the blokes before you. only way to deal with it was to add to it.

6. Sangar 6 (the new brick one) on Thiepval was awesome for wanking thanks to the long approach road for the Guard Rover and the long set of steps to get up to the wanking booth.

Although Sangar 8's view of the pad back windows and Sangar 2's panoramic view of the school playing fields next door (Wednesday afternoon, 1500 - 1600 was hockey for the fourth and fifth year girls) also had their attractions.

Spunking on a switched off and cooled down sangar radiator is the sport of kings.

7. Not if you're going to fall asleep with a cocked M16 on your lap.

8. Whilst sangars are indeed the preferred method of on duty release, using the anus, mouth, vagina and armpits of AGC clerks is more infinitely more enjoyable.

It's even more pleasurable if the AGC clerk is female.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I remember a female on gate guard calling over the comms and complaining to the GCmdr and Ord Sgt that the gate box stank and she was feeling sick. Turns out the lad before had knocked one out over the radiator.....it became SOP from that point on.

• Like Like x 2
  10. sniggers...

• Like Like x 2
  11. The NTH helo sanger was pretty good. Your oppo could keep watch and you could go down the trap door and knock one out thinking about the school teacher that lived nearby.

12. Thats awesome, i bet she loved it really. and even flicked the bean!