• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sandwich van

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
This has been going Viral amongst all the Oil industry companies in Aberdeen and beyond, on Twitter too.The perils of office emails: #sandwichvan chain goes viral | The Drum
A shite link to a Scottish media magazine website leading to 101 reducted posts from low-rent social media websites. Is there a reason I should give a fuck about this. Or Aberdeen. Or you?

Answers via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr....

Nah. Fuck it. Try and get out of the house more, eh? Fucking Aberdeen for fucks sakes. Fucking wank stain.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Rops. Now.

I am sure there is a reason why Aberdeen sandwiches should be of interest here in the crucible of honest debate, the NAAFI Bar. But I confess that for the moment it escapes me.

Has the ginger OP dwarf put a hat on yet? I cannot be looking upon ginger dwarfs heads in my delicate condition.

Hemin yabunchocunts, deh hink ye can ging an spik ill o the silver city an get awa wi’it ya radges. Aibardeen is the ile capital o Europe in case ye didnae cane. Despite the fact it’s also a parochial wee fishing village of chavs with cash, it’s still oor city and winner of Britain in Bloom multiple times…..

C

cloudbuster

Hemin yabunchocunts, deh hink ye can ging an spik ill o the silver city an get awa wi’it ya radges. Aibardeen is the ile capital o Europe in case ye didnae cane. Despite the fact it’s also a parochial wee fishing village of chavs with cash, it’s still oor city and winner of Britain in Bloom multiple times…..
It's a fucking dump. It only got Britain in Bloom because the roses down the middle of North Anderson Drive were out. And Torry; why?

Without doubt a profound post from which we could all benefit if it was translated into that little used language called English.

C

cloudbuster

Without doubt a profound post from which we could all benefit if it was translated into that little used language called English.
I've run it through Babelfish, without success. They'll have to wait for a positive outcome in the independance referendum before the status of 'Doric' becomes more widely recognised.

It's a fucking dump. It only got Britain in Bloom because the roses down the middle of North Anderson Drive were out. And Torry; why?
Torry used to be ok till weegies moved there and the place turned in to a dive. Fact.

However, its nae the location that makes Aberdeen a dump, its the no class population made rich from their offshore jobs, that think money buys class and sneer down there nose at the city and the rest of its inhabitants, the kind of people that think a great holiday is Dubai cos they have a mate that’s got a house there or some pish. You'd be right in thinking the class divide in Aberdeen is defined by an offshore survival certificate....

Latest Threads