Sandown

Top tip No3...following the sad demise of HM the Queen Mum, that dwarflike thing in the Royal Enclosure is probably N*** C***!

Don't forget to bring a horse-box to take your winnings from backing gunner-owned horses home!

Top tip No. 4

Jockeys. Disguise the fact that your horse is doped by coming in last.

Cuddles said:
Top tip No3...following the sad demise of HM the Queen Mum, that dwarflike thing in the Royal Enclosure is probably N*** C***!

OMG, nearly choked on my garibaldi!!!

Top Tip No 4

take a book, you'll need it whilst queuing for the portaloos.

Top Tip 5
Do a spot of "WindThropping" and remember where your coach is parked.
..Last time some of the guys got on the wrong coach leathered, and ended up at the wrong barracks..Slightly red FACED..Ooops :pissedoff:

Cuddles said:

Don't forget to bring a horse-box to take your winnings from backing gunner-owned horses home!
Little Cookie won't be impressed with that comment! Watch it or he'll have his rugby chums on you!

Badger_Heed said:
Cuddles said:

Little Cookie won't be impressed with that comment! Watch it or he'll have his rugby chums on you!
Probebly the Best BC I ever had that little fellow.

Blyth_spirit said:
OK, it's the Monday before the RA Gold Cup. I'm surprised noone has asked the question yet.

Which Arrsers are going to Sandown and what are the top tips for those going for the first time?
I live a mile from there and will avoid the place all day. Although I could drag myself out for a drink or two. :drool:

ok....admit it...who were the couple going at it hammer and tongs in the portaloos??..certainly took my mind off the wait.....

and how many people missed the transport home?? I certainly picked up two stragglers!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spanish_Dave Gunners 6
kenny_McCormickk OTC and ACF 37
orificecadet Gunners 14