Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by drodri111, Jul 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone know whether the pass out day for sandhurst tacc is held on a friday or a saturday (or earlier)?

the reason i ask is that i would like to join friends on holiday abroad which they leave for on saturday evening (last day of september course), and i don't really wanna hurry straight from sandhurst to heathrow, assuming i pass.

if the parade's not on saturday, then what is and what time can we leave?
  2. msr

msr LE

You really do sound well prepared for this course...

3. I know we leave on saturday, but don't know when. Is it safe to assume that the pass-out parade is saturday too?
  4. msr

msr LE

Unless the course has changed - yes.

But you may be rather tired for the rest of the weekend.

5. Sweet Lord. The joining instructions for all those people confirmed as on the September TACC have been sent out, via email. It clearly states on the instructions what the timings are for the Saturday.

drodri111, have you actually passed main board?
  6. Nothing like a bit of prioritising. Just be careful you don't 'pass out' on the Thursday, trust me, it's shit!
  7. msr

msr LE

And watch out for the 'detox' phys on Friday morning ;)
  8. oh, and if you get to stay until the Saturday, don't forget your tolerance will have dropped over the three weeks, drink your (much reduced) weight in beer, and end the Thursday evening poking your finger in your platoon commander's chest when he was talking a bag of carp. Mine wasn't too keen on that!
  9. G*d help us if all you can think of in your pre Sandhurst preparation is when you can leave. This should be one of the most meaningful days of your life. Enjoy it and then f*ck off on holiday the next day instead....if the holiday is more important, then you could be taking an early bath anyway.
  10. yes i have. i haven't received the joining instructions! you're scaring the crap out of me now; do we get them via our rtc?
  11. Yes, I'd contact your RTC right now. Important forms need signing, uniforms ordering and tailoring, kit put on order from your unit etc etc.

Which RTC are you waiting on?