sandhurst

anyone know whether the pass out day for sandhurst tacc is held on a friday or a saturday (or earlier)?

the reason i ask is that i would like to join friends on holiday abroad which they leave for on saturday evening (last day of september course), and i don't really wanna hurry straight from sandhurst to heathrow, assuming i pass.

if the parade's not on saturday, then what is and what time can we leave?

You really do sound well prepared for this course...

msr

Unless the course has changed - yes.

But you may be rather tired for the rest of the weekend.

msr

And watch out for the 'detox' phys on Friday morning ;)

oh, and if you get to stay until the Saturday, don't forget your tolerance will have dropped over the three weeks, drink your (much reduced) weight in beer, and end the Thursday evening poking your finger in your platoon commander's chest when he was talking a bag of carp. Mine wasn't too keen on that!

G*d help us if all you can think of in your pre Sandhurst preparation is when you can leave. This should be one of the most meaningful days of your life. Enjoy it and then f*ck off on holiday the next day instead....if the holiday is more important, then you could be taking an early bath anyway.

milkandcheese said:
Sweet Lord. The joining instructions for all those people confirmed as on the September TACC have been sent out, via email. It clearly states on the instructions what the timings are for the Saturday.

drodri111, have you actually passed main board?
yes i have. i haven't received the joining instructions! you're scaring the crap out of me now; do we get them via our rtc?