Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Present but not involved?
Of the two objects in that photo I know

a. which I trust more
and
b. which has the higher IQ!

I will let you guess my choice but a hint, doesn't have a beard!

I served for 30 years, and hand on heart, cannot recall ever having a satisfactory experience of RMP in any professional capacity beyond (fleetingly) traffic control on a full scale Armd Division withdrawal.

Investigation? You're'avin' a giraffe, sunshine.
NIG

. . . or record on film for purposes of blackmail . . .
Ha! Yes - I only stumbled across the aftermath when I came down for breakfast. Sadly the main perpetrator was later killed on operations in a bizarre case of karma perhaps......

Ha! Yes - I only stumbled across the aftermath when I came down for breakfast. Sadly the main perpetrator was later killed on operations in a bizarre case of karma perhaps......
Was he killed by a vibrator then? That would be karma!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I had worse on my REME Cpl course. The pussies

I have experienced far worse,

The scene of many of the crimes. The Female accommodation, BMH Rinteln, early 90's.

Second crime scene, the RAGS (Rinteln all girls society) room above the NAAFI, Rinteln.

The RMP were unable to solve any of those crimes either.

Wonder what they'd make of scrubbing a chap down in the showers with a bass broom for being particularly unhygienic.
Allegedly.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
That made me laugh out loud - he really is a cock.

Anyway, I’ve said this before but I can’t imagine what the present media would make of a ‘70s Rowallan Company.

Or the ‘40s version it copied.
I met Ross Kemp in Camp Bastion, a place familiar to some but by no means all on this thread.

Just a brush past - but he didn't strike me as more of a cock than most. But then I met plenty at HQ Land, Main Building and elsewhere. TBH, he put his life on the line to tell the story.

Cameraman (Jonny Tee) who had worked with him in AFG previously, said he was a dangerous liability on a battlefield thobut.

How are these people going to be a position to have a proper crack at Johnny Arab if they're getting all 'touchy feely' about a bit of harmless horse play?
Which set would you favour? We've walloped the majority over the years.

And,as alluded to above - isn't this story just set to Daily Gets-Much-Worse when it turns out that the perps were from UAE and the victim was a Saudi/Iraqi/Egyptian/Lebanese/Jordanian/Kuwaiti ? :)

Last edited:
. . . and then leaving him strapped to an ironing board, with a hot iron on his back.

Just 'cos he was a red-arrse.

Fact: Paderborn, mid-1970s.
Face up, hot iron held near face to feel the heat, then an identical cold iron dropped on bare chest.
Allegedly.

I met Ross Kemp in Camp Bastion, a place familiar to some but by no means all on this thread.

Just a brush past - but he didn't strike me as more of a cock than most. But then I met plenty at HQ Land, Main Building and elsewhere. TBH, he put his life on the line to tell the story.

Cameraman (Jonny Tee) who had worked with him in AFG previously, said he was a dangerous liability on a battlefield thobut.
I think you're suffering from a bad case of Kemp confusion......

The cock is Richard Kemp, Commander of all the Forces in the World and Especially Afghanistan, not Ross Kemp, erstwhile ex-TV Para and a seriously big bloke when I mistakenly bumped into him in a Chelsea Waitrose....

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is that Galactic Lord High Admiral Kemp, Keeper of the Silk Purse and Knight Pursuivant of All British and Imperial Troops in Afghanistan and Beyond the Seas?
Ah? Thanks for the clarity, my mistake......not met Lord Professor High Archimandrite the Worshipful and Venerable Master of the Company of Gobshytes Sir Richard ...is he equally follically challenged? And is his missus also a flame-haired but venomous temptress? :) Pix please...