Sandhurst waterboarding scandal

I served for 30 years, and hand on heart, cannot recall ever having a satisfactory experience of RMP in any professional capacity beyond (fleetingly) traffic control on a full scale Armd Division withdrawal.

Investigation? You're'avin' a giraffe, sunshine.
I had a very satisfactory experience with a female RMP Captain in Kosovo. Not sure if she was acting in her official capacity though

I think the whole fiasco was just normal subbies high spirits, nothing here move on.

What I'd like to know is what were the two cadets "allegedly" water-boarding a third for? "Allegedly" :? Too slow at drill? :?

I'm waiting for the page 6 retraction in small print:

"In a previous article we referred to a 'water boarding' incident at Sandhurst. We now understand that our journalist misheard a conversation, which actually said 'I'll be glad when we can stop using this ironing board all the time'".

That made laugh out loud - he really is a cock.

Anyway, I’ve said this before but I can’t imagine what the present media would make of a ‘70s Rowallan Company.

Or the ‘40s version it copied.
The present media wouldn't know anything about any of this robust, peer to peer, character building if weak minded softies didn't blab to the press about 'nasty bullies being horrid to their friends' every time things get a bit rough out of hours.

How are these people going to be a position to have a proper crack at Johnny Arab if they're getting all 'touchy feely' about a bit of harmless horse play?

If the two being investigated claim it was a consensual threesome sex session they may get away with it in these enlightened times of trans' in uniform and all sorts of diversity box ticking and inclusivity being part of the modern British Army. If they say they were all naked at the time but they'd forgotten what the Safe Word was so kept going. "The whistleblower is just embarrassed and was enjoying it till we brought out the giant marrow and bottle of baby oil"
Was the giant marrow brought along by this bloke -

Banter-waterboarding is part of an institutional tradition. It replaced setting fire to fellow recruits found skipping in a Naval Dockyard following the introduction of the 2006 Armed Forces Act. Fact.
Merely an environmentally friendly replacement for the dance of the flaming *********, and acts an aid to stamina training, nothing to see here move along.

I am hearing that the 2 'suspects' have been allowed to continue on course and there are serious questions as to the credibility of the victim / complainant..

This is what happens when you let comprehensive school oiks into Sandhurst. Any public school man would know that you could expect a lot worse from a house prefect.
Do you mean to have the ability to take a hot crumpet from behind without blubbing?

I feel like a site called the Army Rumour Service might not be for you...
He's merely using it as a vehicle in order to make up for lost time . . .

I am hearing that the 2 'suspects' have been allowed to continue on course and there are serious questions as to the credibility of the victim / complainant..
You're just victim shaming!

The present media wouldn't know anything about any of this robust, peer to peer, character building if weak minded softies didn't blab to the press about 'nasty bullies being horrid to their friends' every time things get a bit rough out of hours.

How are these people going to be a position to have a proper crack at Johnny Arab if they're getting all 'touchy feely' about a bit of harmless horse play?
Quite.

I did quite a lot of what used to be called 'arduous training' during my career. I can't remember any bullying however, except an unfortunate incident that an AAC subaltern had with a vibrator in Minden which, to my eternal shame, I did nothing to either stop or report.