Sandhurst to be closed?

Actually, they have been discussing a "Joint" Officers' Course, along the lines of Shrivenham, but it has been placed on the backburner until further notice.

The plan would be to have a "core" training course of 3-6 months, for all officers of all Services, followed by a second, Single Service phase of 3-6 months.

A very silly idea, I'm sure we all agree.

IF

The last Rumor that I heard was that then long-long therm idea is to creat a single Combined Oporations force. all in one uniform (like Canada) but this was a rumor and very long term.

I heard from a "very good source" last year that this was at least an aspiration! :twisted:

(note: "very good source": earwigging taxi driver at a certain defence academy!)

Gen.Tactics said:
The last Rumor that I heard was that then long-long therm idea is to creat a single Combined Oporations force. all in one uniform (like Canada) but this was a rumor and very long term.
What? Say it isn't so. Why copy such an unmitigated disaster?

Even Canada corrected the one-uniform fiasco, but the rest is still crap

All our traffic wardens got the chop - Council Parking Officers now do the job (Work on a quota system, so 1 sec overdue and wham)

Also issue parking tickets via CCTV Operator, Get a nice picy to boot!

Sandhurst, close? Bring back the Shop....

E

error_unknown

orificecadet said:
Bring back Mons I say you got a SSC commision in 6mths with none of the arty farty war studies lessons
Personally, I got a RegC in six months from RMAS. Thank you SGC! :D

Latest Threads