Sandhurst, the Colour Boy and THAT beret...

People with shit berets proper grip me.

Mine is mint.

View attachment 51427
Is that me? God, I'm a good looking 22 year old aren't I! You got anymore more of me, I'd be particularly keen to see myself looking well hard in 2's. No wonder I'm still such a hit wiv da kidz whereever Verdi got me sacked from!

I know you want me, that's why you stalk me, and looking at me, I want me too!

I thought the thread was going to be about the pudding that the Commandant was sporting on his head???

With 2 threads in the Officers section dealing with the harsh reality of how the chappie factory wasn't as hard as when Richard Dannet had hair, or how Kat Astely was thought of as 'crap' by her Troop Staffie (who couldn't get in her knickers), or how so many wets and bleeters get to turn up in the hallowed corridoors of RMAS in the first place, I thought it time serious discussion was given to that burning topic of conversation that must surely have crossed every viewers mind, just what is going on with that Colour Boy's beret? Is the swim cap style de rigueur in the modern British Army?

View attachment 51410

Well, it certainly seems to have an effect on the ladies...
For Fuck Sake's, the band is two finger widths over the eyebrow and the capbadge is centred over the left eye. Put that man on charge! Slack and Idle thing that he is.

M

Mark The Convict

Hadn't noticed that, I was too impressed by the 'gazing heroically towards some distant horizon' pose.

Is that me? God, I'm a good looking 22 year old aren't I! You got anymore more of me, I'd be particularly keen to see myself looking well hard in 2's. No wonder I'm still such a hit wiv da kidz whereever Verdi got me sacked from!

I know you want me, that's why you stalk me, and looking at me, I want me too!
Sorry fella not following, that's a pic of me.

Won't stop me posting my civillian opinion on things I know fuck all about.

Must dash, off to log in as my otherself and try and suggule up to the big boys. I hope one day they like me!!!!

G

goatrutar

Now I'm fucking confused. How about all three of you kill yourselves with a claw hammer.