Sandhurst, the Colour Boy and THAT beret...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Schadenfreudefest, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With 2 threads in the Officers section dealing with the harsh reality of how the chappie factory wasn't as hard as when Richard Dannet had hair, or how Kat Astely was thought of as 'crap' by her Troop Staffie (who couldn't get in her knickers), or how so many wets and bleeters get to turn up in the hallowed corridoors of RMAS in the first place, I thought it time serious discussion was given to that burning topic of conversation that must surely have crossed every viewers mind, just what is going on with that Colour Boy's beret? Is the swim cap style de rigueur in the modern British Army?

Colour Boy.jpg

Well, it certainly seems to have an effect on the ladies...

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You can see the look of love and devotion in the other blokes eyes.

3. When he makes CSM/RSM (I'm sure he will) I think that this particular still will become a Bn pinup!

4. He has an expression of "Did that Toff just touch my bottom"? Well he does look like a male model.

5. A couple of the RGJ lads had their berets just the same. I personally think it looks awful. Each to their own.

6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We had a Gren Guards Adj who wore his like that too.

Mega gay.

7. He's a merkin, what did you expect?

8. Looks fucking retarded. Wearing a beret like a fucking beanie,fucking knobber.

9. you know you're getting old when the DS look ridiculously young...

at the risk of a Wah, was that particularly uninspirational Scots Guards Capt related to a former CGS?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure, though I thought it. He wants to jump ship asap and go make sum money in bizyness... Adam Guthrie - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

11. How does it affect you? I'm interested to know if your military experience amounts to being a TA failure followed by an ACF/CCF adult instructor.

12. Pretty much as much as it affects you. Of course it does, I'm Dave Evans and Verdi_811 got me sacked yesterday.

I know your jealous you can't be topless around CSgt Vezza, I share your pain.

13. I don't know if you're that tool or not, nor do I give a toss.

What is clear from your posts is that you're a sheep's cunt.

You're right in that the blokes headress is of no consequence to either of us, funnily enough I didn't feel the need to start a thread about it. Quite why you as a civilian with fuck all to do with the army is a) concerned about his headress b) knocking out an average of 12 posts a day on an army website, remains a mystery.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Oh I'm deffo a tool, and a slacker to boot, as I thought my average was 15+ posts a days, but thanks for doing the maths, I will try harder. Nothing quite says 'I love you' by working out someone's post count.

Please stop by next time your face needs a shit.

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  15. On a similar vein to the original post - why does the Colour Sergeant wear the peak of his forage cap flat against his forehead?

I thought those line regiment forage caps came with fitted peaks?