SANDHURST SWORD OF HONOUR WINNER TO JOIN SAPPERS

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by chimera, Dec 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Good on her...

Wonder if she will be up for a game of 'Soggy Biscuit' or 'Freckles' with her new Troop?! 8)

Gundulph

3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. Thats just fecking sick.

5. Wish her the best of luck!!

6. OH god another bleeding lumpy jumper, she willl make OC and be the scourge of her squadron once a month!!

7. Well lets hope she lives up to her name, Laycock, fnaaar! :wink:

8. This is rapidly turning into the 'Amazing Shrinking Thread'...

9. Well I wish her well - she is a credit to the Corps and you moaning gits should at least give her a chance.

Remember - one day she might be a Colonel of a Regiment and be one of those who decides on which regiments stay or go in future defence cuts or if the MoD decide to create a "one uniform" army she might be the one fighting your corner.

But then again Sappers have never really given a fukc! :oops:

10. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

:D

11. Not likely to be just once a month, sadly.

12. [​IMG]

13. I know, her unit will be her train set and boy will she play with it whenever she wants!!

she should do the decent thing, resign and start making babies and cooking the fecking tea!!

I was lucky enough to have never served under a female hofficer (in any sense of the word) except the cardre officer was a split arse and that was just for 6 weeks, and of course most units I was in had a female Ack Adj but as everyone knows, they were just there as window dressing for the hofficers in RHQ!!

14. [​IMG]

She needs to slap a bit more cam cream on, look at those hands! I thought girls would be good at that sort of thing?

15. My troopy in the Gulf(91) was a sword of honour winner, damn nice chap he was too, so if she turns out like him, she'll make a good troopy. Best of luck to her.