Sandhurst soldier having sex with 13-year old

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grey_Mafia65, Dec 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been done before, can't find it anywhere

Daily Mail link

Story aside, how the hell has he managed to stay in the Army 22 years without progressing?

2. Why don't they ever show photos of these young temptresses??!! I wanna see if she was worth it. FFS. Shoddy reporting.

(I know they're not allowed to as she's a miner)

3. How the hell can he be 41 and a Falklands vet?

4. I wonder if he'll still get to keep his RSMs pension?

5. Maybe he looked after animals in th Falklands? He was in the stables after all.

6. did she have a light on her helmet

7. Probably because he is good at what he does, which is to say, he does the shite that nobody else wants to do so they keep him hanging around. He will be one of the few remaining 22 year dogsbodies and, with any luck there wont be any following him up because, while they might serve a purpose, they don't have a great deal else to offer.

But seeing as we're in the NAAFI, I heard it's because he's got a pretty mouth and no gag reflex.

8. Yup, so she could find his helmet :)

9. Is that a joke?

Have I missed something?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick again?

Leaving the loaded condom with the bint!!! :roll: :roll:

10. The Mail calls him a Falklands vet, he got injured in the Falklands, not the same thing. Not like the Mail to let the truth get in the way of a good story though.

Lifted from the story
    He said Thomson had served his Queen and country loyally and had even been rendered partly deaf by an incident during a spell in the Falkland Islands,

11. Who, being a terribly classy kind of girl, kept it as a souvenir!!! Nice!

12. On the assumption that you haven't heard about it before, although I find that hard to believe. There is/was a condition that saw a 22 year Tpr/Pte whatever (A Queens Tpr in the good old Cav) recieve a pension equivelent to that of a WO1 in recognition of the service he has provided for so long with no obvious recognisable rewards i.e promotion.
    However, I am sure that you knew that and that your post was intended to highlight another matter, in which case....I'm off to give my head a quick wobble.