Sandhurst soldier having sex with 13-year old

#1
Apologies if this has been done before, can't find it anywhere

Daily Mail link

Story aside, how the hell has he managed to stay in the Army 22 years without progressing?
 
#2
Why don't they ever show photos of these young temptresses??!! I wanna see if she was worth it. FFS. Shoddy reporting.





(I know they're not allowed to as she's a miner)
 
#3
Grey_Mafia65 said:
Apologies if this has been done before, can't find it anywhere

Daily Mail link

Story aside, how the hell has he managed to stay in the Army 22 years without progressing?
How the hell can he be 41 and a Falklands vet?
 
#6
Twice-the-man said:
Grey_Mafia65 said:
Apologies if this has been done before, can't find it anywhere

Daily Mail link

Story aside, how the hell has he managed to stay in the Army 22 years without progressing?
How the hell can he be 41 and a Falklands vet?
Maybe he looked after animals in th Falklands? He was in the stables after all.
 
#8
Probably because he is good at what he does, which is to say, he does the shite that nobody else wants to do so they keep him hanging around. He will be one of the few remaining 22 year dogsbodies and, with any luck there wont be any following him up because, while they might serve a purpose, they don't have a great deal else to offer.

But seeing as we're in the NAAFI, I heard it's because he's got a pretty mouth and no gag reflex.
 
#10
#12
amazing__lobster said:
I wonder if he'll still get to keep his RSMs pension?
Is that a joke?

Have I missed something?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick again?

He said Thomson had served his Queen and country loyally and had even been rendered partly deaf by an incident during a spell in the Falkland Islands, but was 'not the most capable of people', reflected in his failure to progress beyond the rank of Private during almost a quarter of a century of service.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-sex-girl-13-seduced-him.html#ixzz0YRUZzrQy
Leaving the loaded condom with the bint!!! :roll: :roll:
 
#13
Twice-the-man said:
Grey_Mafia65 said:
Apologies if this has been done before, can't find it anywhere

Daily Mail link

Story aside, how the hell has he managed to stay in the Army 22 years without progressing?
How the hell can he be 41 and a Falklands vet?
The Mail calls him a Falklands vet, he got injured in the Falklands, not the same thing. Not like the Mail to let the truth get in the way of a good story though.

Lifted from the story
He said Thomson had served his Queen and country loyally and had even been rendered partly deaf by an incident during a spell in the Falkland Islands,
 
#14
bovvy said:
Leaving the loaded condom with the bint!!! :roll: :roll:
Who, being a terribly classy kind of girl, kept it as a souvenir!!! Nice!
 
#15
bovvy said:
amazing__lobster said:
I wonder if he'll still get to keep his RSMs pension?
Is that a joke?

Have I missed something?

Have I got the wrong end of the stick again?

He said Thomson had served his Queen and country loyally and had even been rendered partly deaf by an incident during a spell in the Falkland Islands, but was 'not the most capable of people', reflected in his failure to progress beyond the rank of Private during almost a quarter of a century of service.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-sex-girl-13-seduced-him.html#ixzz0YRUZzrQy
Leaving the loaded condom with the bint!!! :roll: :roll:
On the assumption that you haven't heard about it before, although I find that hard to believe. There is/was a condition that saw a 22 year Tpr/Pte whatever (A Queens Tpr in the good old Cav) recieve a pension equivelent to that of a WO1 in recognition of the service he has provided for so long with no obvious recognisable rewards i.e promotion.
However, I am sure that you knew that and that your post was intended to highlight another matter, in which case....I'm off to give my head a quick wobble.
 
#17
johnboyzzz said:
smudge67 said:
(I know they're not allowed to as she's a miner)
did she have a light on her helmet
She was obviously carrying a torch for his helmet.
 
#18
For she had, one red one, one blue one and one with a fairy light on.....
 

Latest Threads