Sandhurst Kit Question

My missus is joining Sandhurst next year, just wandering if there was any bonus kit taht Sandhurst would find more useful that wouldn't feature in my experience of normal basic?

Mate - you'll only be allowed to use kit that it issued to you in the 1st Term.

After that, all manner of softy jackets, buffalo shirts and god knows what else starts to appear.

T_L_T said:
My missus is joining Sandhurst next year, just wandering if there was any bonus kit taht Sandhurst would find more useful that wouldn't feature in my experience of normal basic?
I'd invest in a chastity belt if I were you. :D

Good luck.

dpm

DPM said:
T_L_T said:

Good luck.

dpm
DPM

youre a cruel man,

but I like your style!! :wink:

Darth_Doctrinus said:

After that, all manner of softy jackets, buffalo shirts and god knows what else starts to appear.
Even Lowas? :?

T_L_T said:
The daysack that they are currently selling in the Sandhurst shop!
Though if you do buy before hand, just check they are not changing the stock before the start of term.

Agent_Smith said:
Darth_Doctrinus said:

Even Lowas? :?
Lowas are issued if the normal boots cause too much damage to the tootsies.

DPM said:
T_L_T said:

Good luck.

dpm
Lol well if the standard of those at Sandhurst are anything like the last bunch they put in my squadron shouldn't be an issue, they look like 6 year olds :)

PM Barbs.

Or alternatively do what everyone else does, and get your other half to hack it.

DPM said:
T_L_T said:

Good luck.

dpm
He should know. He got buggered senseless.

:wink:

T_L_T said:
Condoms if you dont want her to come home with STD's.