SANDHURST INSTRUCTORS - BEN OFF APPRENTICE

Crossed paths with this tool whilst I was at the Poly. He is exactly the c*ck the show portrays him as. I doubt if he's even been to an ACIO. A proper 'twelvearife' -he used to do the guest list at TigerTiger and as such thought he was a god. W*nker.

Good job the little coc*gobbler was'nt on the same one as L/Bdr Pigshagger!Ben would've been thrown down the penthouse's liftshaft by now after having his grid modified beforehand....

Can you get a "scholarship" to RMA? Surely any scholarship in Army terms would be to Welbeck or Shrivenham? I know that we sponsor people at Uni, eg Dentists.Sandhurst walt indeed!

telecaster said:
Can you get a "scholarship" to RMA? Surely any scholarship in Army terms would be to Welbeck or Shrivenham? I know that we sponsor people at Uni, eg Dentists.Sandhurst walt indeed!
You can get an "army sixth form scholarship" (which is sometimes considered to be harder than entrance to Welbeck) by passing your RCB with bells on aged 16, which then usually is upgraded to a bursary for uni unless you've been a complete tool in the mean time. I imagine that's what he got, demonstrating admirably that suitable people aged 16 can be w*nkers aged 21.