SANDHURST INSTRUCTORS - BEN OFF APPRENTICE

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by mountain_legend, May 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. do we have any RMAS Csgts or staff who have been watching Ben from the apprentice?

2. Ben comes across as a right tosser - he got a scholarship to Sandhurst (but never actually went!) but keeps harping on about it!

Attached Files:

• ben1.jpg
      File size:
      3.4 KB
      Views:
    • ben2.jpg
      File size:
      2.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Ahhh, i thought he was due to go and was filling his time with this show. I was hoping he would go so that some of his DS could get to see this!

4. Does he still have a place at RMAS because when he doesn't win the show he may fall back on his reserve...

5. Crossed paths with this tool whilst I was at the Poly. He is exactly the c*ck the show portrays him as. I doubt if he's even been to an ACIO. A proper 'twelvearife' -he used to do the guest list at TigerTiger and as such thought he was a god. W*nker.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Good job the little coc*gobbler was'nt on the same one as L/Bdr Pigshagger!Ben would've been thrown down the penthouse's liftshaft by now after having his grid modified beforehand....

7. Can you get a "scholarship" to RMA? Surely any scholarship in Army terms would be to Welbeck or Shrivenham? I know that we sponsor people at Uni, eg Dentists.Sandhurst walt indeed!

8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

No, you can't.

9. You can get an "army sixth form scholarship" (which is sometimes considered to be harder than entrance to Welbeck) by passing your RCB with bells on aged 16, which then usually is upgraded to a bursary for uni unless you've been a complete tool in the mean time. I imagine that's what he got, demonstrating admirably that suitable people aged 16 can be w*nkers aged 21.

10. Perhaps it wasn't the RMAS as Isn't there a primary school at Sandhurst? rather think thats the best place for him.