• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sandhurst in the Times

barbs said:
5,000 calories a day and they still lose weight....
It goes straight back on, as I am reminded when I shoe horn myself into mess kit that I was fitted for when I looked like I'd escaped from Belsen!

barbs said:
5,000 calories a day and they still lose weight....
It goes straight back on, as I am reminded when I shoe horn myself into mess kit that I was fitted for when I looked like I'd escaped from Belsen!

I do hear one officer, while talking about the history of warfare, refer to “when we were fighting fuzzy-wuzzies with spears”.
Nice one d!ckhead! Just the right kind of comment to be made in earshot of a journalist! Not really a comment for any occassion.

The_Duke

LE
Here's to you fuzzy-wuzzy at your 'ome in the Sudan,
You're a poor benighted heathen but a first class fighting man.

Not too bad when quoted in context!

Good article seems nothing much has changed in the past 30/40 years. Parkinson is correct hypothermia WAS regarded as a lack of moral fibre. Have things changed for the better?

Latest Threads