Sandhurst in the sand

I've seen the reasoning behind the tour length, it's along the lines of 12 months is optimal for the desired results but this would be detrimental to career paths so 8 - 9 it is. Mental.

Sent from my LG-D802 using ARRSE mobile app
That's something that increasingly needs to be addressed. "Career managment" more important that doing the job is a disease that screwed the Yanks over in Vietnam and has screwed us over for too long

That's something that increasingly needs to be addressed. "Career managment" more important that doing the job is a disease that screwed the Yanks over in Vietnam and has screwed us over for too long
The thing that stands out looking in from the outside is that contributing to meaningful operational effect such as this is a career killer. That is an appalling state of affairs.

In other news politicians, looking in from outside, have decided we need fewer regulars with this mindset and more Reserves who don't care much for MS but do want to win and go home asap.

Coincidence ? I think not.

Given the failure of the Army to address this over a decade and more on ops I only see the Reg-Reserve balance tilting one way.

Bad CO

Admin
The thing that stands out looking in from the outside is that contributing to meaningful operational effect such as this is a career killer. That is an appalling state of affairs.
You're spot on although I don't think anyone seriously believes this will have that much impact on the campaign outcome. Too little too late.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads