• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sandhurst delayed entry question.

Hey guys I got quite a complicated question I was wondering you could help me with, what is the time period after passing officer selection you have to enter into Sandhurst?. The reason I ask is the Army policy on laser eye treatment requires a period of 1 year to have passed after treatment if you are going to join. Therefore i need to know if I can go through the motions of officer selection and should I pass, be able to deter my entry into sandhurst until I can pass the medical, or would I be required to start the whole process after the year following treatment when I conform to the eyesight requirements?

Latest Threads