Sandhurst Crest

Discussion in 'Officers' started by one-one-delta, Sep 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have a high quality graphic of the Sandhurst crest and cap badge?

I would be most gratful

2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

3. i had looked at what was available through google before asking here but as I mentioned in my first post I am looked for a "high quality" image rather than a very small one
  4. How did you find that crest so easily?
  5. Gremlin

OK thought the 24k job might have been enough - scanning is probably your best bet then
  6. there's an image search option though google search engine...when on the search page select images at the top of the window, above the text box
  7. Gremlin

so which part of images did you not see here?
  8. If your use is legit, surely the Chief at Academy HQ can help you out - unless of course you're planning to sell some sort of walt comissioning scroll on ebay!
  9. Try Army Picture library they seem to have good shots of all the Regt / Institution badges / crests.
  10. Hiya 1-1-Delta,

Yes I have (the RMAS cap badge)... very high quality B/W... I use it for engraving (not the one you see on ... I can't get it to you right now, as I'm on a different PC but pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

Regards,- C
  11. If you're still looking, may i suggest an approach to the College of Arms in London (they have a website).
    All Coats of Arms, Crests & cyphers have to be authorised by the Crown & granted by the Garter King of Arms.
  12. I hope you get a good quality image and that the tattoist does it justice...
  13. Very good!