Sandhurst Clay Cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Of course not. All part of the longer game.
Of course not, Camp Follower. Have some dignity and retire; stop clinging onto the coat tails of the young.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
They're wonderful. My son commissioned just last month.
Genuinely good for him. I’m sure he was chuffed his old man was looking over his shoulder the whole time.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Genuinely good for him. I’m sure he was chuffed his old man was looking over his shoulder the whole time.
I wasn't. I've always let them find their own way. Are you you always so prejudiced?

Houseboy

Old-Salt
I wasn't. I've always let them find their own way. Are you you always so prejudiced?
Only it’s big timing coots who’ve done some laudable and dangerous thing in life who then make out that RMAS can’t function without them. I suspect you fill some volunteer pastoral role like being there for the weepy ones.

That and the fact that you take it upon yourself to try and make this country look bad to foreign nationals, you cheeky little subversive , you. It is your right to disagree with voter choice, not your place to decry the nation.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Only it’s big timing coots who’ve done some laudable and dangerous thing in life who then make out that RMAS can’t function without them. I suspect you fill some volunteer pastoral role like being there for the weepy ones.

That and the fact that you take it upon yourself to try and make this country look bad to foreign nationals, you cheeky little subversive , you. It is your right to disagree with voter choice, not your place to decry the nation.
Would you like another go ?

Don’t look now but...

you‘re making a dick of yourself.

Only it’s big timing coots - who’ve done some laudable and dangerous thing in life
You seem to have a bit of a bee in the bonnet old son.

Incidentally, are you familiar with the term 'oxymoron'?

They're wonderful. My son commissioned just last month.
I bet he couldn't wait to **** off far away from you.
I bet he got the piss ripped out of him by all the other cadets due to you.

Only it’s big timing coots who’ve done some laudable and dangerous thing in life who then make out that RMAS can’t function without them.
I like the way he pretends to be all modern and down with the kids, when he joined an army that put him in a position to destroy the career of gays and tell women to either kill their unborn child or leave the army.
Not that the silly old twat had anything to do with that during his time in other than trying to blag on here that he had a hand in changing the policies on shirt lifters, which was amazing seeing that it was a ECJ ruling that forced the Army to change.

I bet he couldn't wait to **** off far away from you.
I bet he got the piss ripped out of him by all the other cadets due to you.
Those are low blows aimed at someone you've never met.

You ok huns?

Those are low blows aimed at someone you've never met.
He wants to post utter bollocks, he can put up with me pointing out he's a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.