Sandhurst Clay Cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
It's a chippy moderator doing his level best to fvck up a potentially amusing thread - simple as that.
Maybe people are just cheesed off with (at best) disingenuous or (at worst) actively bluffing retired middle ranking officers whose still think that they are militarily relevant twenty odd years later, and doing down those who would know better.

Take from that what you will.

Edited for sausage fingered spelling.

Last edited:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
That went well. Next one at 1400.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
8 pages in, talk of Sandhurst and cock, yet no input from John G.

Is he dead or incarcerated?
There was talk of dobbing him in to the Thai authorities due to our resident Acting Seven Star General having made seditious comments about the Thai King. Maybe he's in some high security dungeon where Brits are thoroughly despised?

Last edited:
There was talk of dobbing him in to the Thai authorities due to our resident Acting Seven Star General having made seditious comments about the Thai King. Maybe he's in some high security dungeon where Brits are thoroughly despised?
If we're REALLY lucky..

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Not for the War but deffo for the current embarrassment.
And this is why you’re a prick. You are a hasbeen employed in some sinecure to keep you occupied while your wife actually serves a purpose.

The fact that you feel it’s your place to apologise to outsiders for a British democratic decision speak volumes to me about your loyalty. You seek to undermine the electorate of this country by bad mouthing it any poor sap who gets palmed of on you. What other parts of this country do you seek to denigrate?

If I was the Commandant, I would be looking very carefully at why you were on my establishment.

QRK2

LE
If I was the Commandant, I would be looking very carefully at why you were on my establishment.
Isn't the point that he's not actually on the establishment

You are a hasbeen employed in some sinecure to keep you occupied while your wife actually serves a purpose.
That does seem to be how the OCdts that I know see him, which is a pity given his service record. Mind you they seem have a tendency to view anyone over 35 as a hasbeen.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
And this is why you’re a prick. You are a hasbeen employed in some sinecure to keep you occupied while your wife actually serves a purpose.

The fact that you feel it’s your place to apologise to outsiders for a British democratic decision speak volumes to me about your loyalty. You seek to undermine the electorate of this country by bad mouthing it any poor sap who gets palmed of on you. What other parts of this country do you seek to denigrate?

So, you're not the Commandant.

Bye.

Houseboy

Old-Salt
If I was moderator, I'd be looking very closely at why you're on this thread :roll:
Why wouldn‘t I be? Are long retired ex-officers exempt from criticism?

Houseboy

Old-Salt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads