sand coloured s10 ressie??????

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by u_didnt_c_me_i_wasnt_ther, Nov 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. now the wife has been going on about having a clear out so to keep her happy i used up my valuble leave and took aload of rubbish down the tip for her.
    whilst depositing some stuff in a skip i caught sight of a bloke in a softie.
    walks past me with some rubbish, deposits it in same skip as ive been and then shouts to the skip gadgee where shall i put this?
    it was a desert coloured s10 ressie, so i asked if i could have it ( will try to upload piccie).

i asked him where he got it but he just said from the army, state the obvious eh. i asked if it was a trials version, said he didn't know then he went.
    so my question is what the fook is it???

oh yeh, looks the same as my black s10
  2. Is this some kind of Wah?!

Anyway... I think the answer is obvious. It is an ex SAS, 49 Para, SBS version used on recces conducted into the potential next theatre of war.... Iranistan.
  3. There's none on eBay, so it can't be for real.
  4. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Scratch it with a knife and you'll find the paint will come off quite easily....
  5. If it isn't painted flog it on evil bay, you'll make a few bob :wink:
  6. hi troops, not a wah at all.

the flea bay thing was the first thing that i thought of when i saw it

you can just imaginit cant you

special forces issue sas desert ressie,para,sbs

some walt il pay top dollar

here goes with the piccie
  7. sorry troops it comes up with piccie to big......wait out il sort it

+ spelling is crap
  8. H3

H3 LE

Got the pic sorted yet ....... give the job to a 10 yr old and it'll be on here in no time !!!
  9. MMMMMMMM I would like my new squeeze to wear that with M&S Per Una champagne lingerie after a Dining in Night next month.
  10. If it was...

How can it, at the same time be:

Or am I just bloody thick?

Some paintballer/walt is going to have a happy new year.
  11. Probably same design as used in GW1, but this particular individual item was made in '99 :?