Sanctuary

What are the odds that if I and SWMBO arrive at Heathrow and claim asylum that we will be accepted? Get a council flat, welfare,and all the other goodies? Probably zero since we are white. What do my esteemed Arrsers advise? Or as we are not ''Syrians" are we screwed?

Fantastic. Another thread promoting casual racism.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
What are the odds that if I and SWMBO arrive at Heathrow and claim asylum that we will be accepted? Get a council flat, welfare,and all the other goodies? Probably zero since we are white. What do my esteemed Arrsers advise? Or as we are not ''Syrians" are we screwed?
Well, first off, you wouldn't get "a council flat, welfare and all the othe goodies" you out-and-out racist bästard! Look up the regulations, you gacky cünt, before you attempt to cause havoc.

MsG

Well, first off, you wouldn't get "a council flat, welfare and all the othe goodies" you out-and-out racist bästard! Look up the regulations, you gacky cünt, before you attempt to cause havoc.

MsG
Tried to get those freebies yourself have you? You smelly old social inadequate.

You'll get a room in a flat or possibly a shared house. You'll have no say in where it is. You'll get £37.75 a week each. If your missus is pregnant or has a baby under three you'll either get an extra £3 or £5 a week. That's all you'll get regardless of your religion or the colour of your skin.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Jealous, spackerman?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Of a smelly old liar who lives in a run down shithole who needs to tell fables in order to get attention?

No, not really.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Of a smelly old liar who lives in a run down shithole who needs to tell fables in order to get attention?

No, not really.
But you are, spackerman! You're really jealous! Admit it. I get all the goodies and you get zilch. How totally annoying is that, eh, spackerinski? How am I doing, you ask? Absolutely fine.:-D:-D:-D

MsG

But you are, spackerman! You're really jealous! Admit it. I get all the goodies and you get zilch. How totally annoying is that, eh, spackerinski? How am I doing, you ask? Absolutely fine.:-D:-D:-D

MsG
Why would anyone be jealous of someone who was sexually abused by their father, cant remember when his mother snuffed it and constantly tells fibs?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would anyone be jealous of someone who was sexually abused by their father, cant remember when his mother snuffed it and constantly tells fibs?
Still really jealous, spackerman? I get all the advantages and you get nothing. It's called sour grapes, spackerinski, sour grapes. Tough shit, eh?:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Still really jealous, spackerman? I get all the advantages and you get nothing. It's called sour grapes, spackerinski, sour grapes. Tough shit, eh?:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Advantages of what Bugsy? Having everyone know you are a liar? Having your father dry bum you, in your youth? Being sad enough to think the SWP are anything other than a sad bunch of loners that defends rapists?
What exactly are the advantages?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Advantages of what Bugsy? Having everyone know you are a liar? Having your father dry bum you, in your youth? Being sad enough to think the SWP are anything other than a sad bunch of loners that defends rapists?
What exactly are the advantages?
Can't get over your jealousy, eh, spackerman? I get all the benefits and you get nothing. How bitter is that, spackerinski? Small wonder that you've been on my back for over a decade, you just can't swallow that you're the loser, can you? Ha, ha, ha!:-D:-D:-D

MsG

By the way, I've just found out that SOKO Wien is no longer restricted to Germany, Switzerland and Austria, but can be viewed all over the world. How about that, eh?

Can't get over your jealousy, eh, spackerman? I get all the benefits and you get nothing. How bitter is that, spackerinski? Small wonder that you've been on my back for over a decade, you just can't swallow that you're the loser, can you? Ha, ha, ha!:-D:-D:-D

MsG

By the way, I've just found out that SOKO Wien is no longer restricted to Germany, Switzerland and Austria, but can be viewed all over the world. How about that, eh?
Bugsy, I keep asking what the benefits are, Is it being part of a club that doesnt report rape to the police? Is it the sexual abuse from your father (who was literally on your back)? Is the fact you are a smelly old man whose "friends" laugh at him behind his back?
What exactly are the benefits?