San Francisco honours Martin McGuinness

Funbaby

Old-Salt
I’d volunteer to BART across the Bay to urinate on said award but I fear San Francisco is already awash with human excreta.

BC99FC14-A6C1-49A5-8EF0-A019B9A25E04.jpeg

Last edited:
To the people of San Fransisco.
It appears Trumps redneck gangs of the day were right. Your newly elected mayor would have been castigated decades ago but we now know would have behaved in this manner.
Fcku you useless evil excuses for people. If my friends and relatives in California are part of this then the same to them. I remember this evil day in Belfast.
One thing to always remember about a lot of people in San Fran and in other areas of California is that they are (or were then) the over-privileged metropolitan elite types who were predominantly draft-dodgers and backers of all sorts of revolutionary causes. No doubt a good few gave money to the IRA.

Come to think of it, Bill Clinton was a draft-dodger as well, IIRC.

Last edited:
Oh, the great American dream.

They used to say what happens in the States will happen in Britain 5 years later. Given the number of homeless on the streets in London and other UK cities, someone is bang on the money.

Although never quite as bad or dangerous as Detroit.
And soldiers patrolled the streets there also,at times.
I can't say Ireland is on my list of places I ever want to visit...Oh well I will get over it.
My mate says he wants to go back to see the place now, I am in no hurry.
One thing to always remember about a lot of people in San Fran and in other areas of California is that they are (or were then) the over-privileged metropolitan elite types who were predominantly draft-dodgers and backers of all sorts of revolutionary causes. No doubt a good few gave money to the IRA.

Come to think of it, Bill Clinton was a draft-dodger as well, IIRC.
Clinton joined the National Guard,so was excempt from the draft.Lots of men did the same,a perfectly legal way to draft dodge.

Is another mans Jeremy Corbyn
Having just watched the documentary of Bloody Friday in full I would say for their support of the IRA during the 'troubles', Dianne Abbott and Jeremy Corbyn should be placed before a firing squad and executed for treason.

Whilst these two creatures are still alive, it is never too late.

D

Deleted 24582

Bombings in Derry actually decreased when he took over the mantle. Why would anyone want to take him out?
I have no idea how much of a participant he was. Or the whose who of IRA leadership. So apologies in advance.

Would it have improved the locations??
Crossmaglen for sure, it should never have been allowed to exist. I was born in Belfast and my Father worked in Lurgan where we used to visit the park every weekend.

Same in Atlanta, I think the snowflake ******* in the more traditional movie making areas (ie LA) have shot themselves in the foot. I was downtown ATL last week and they were filming a movie on Peachtree St. The building next to our data center (on old meat packing plant, like our DC originally) is a movie studio. The state govt and city have made it a priority to bring this business in, and they're doing quite well at it.
Yup, The Walking Dead springs to mind, and you quite often see a Georgia Peach symbol in the crdits on various films. Good on 'em.

Clinton joined the National Guard,so was excempt from the draft.Lots of men did the same,a perfectly legal way to draft dodge.
He applied to join the NG but was rejected, then applied for the ROTC before subsequently writing them saying he would not be joining.
His draft number was high enough that he would never have been called up.

He applied to join the NG but was rejected, then applied for the ROTC before subsequently writing them saying he would not be joining.
His draft number was high enough that he would never have been called up.
I actually remember a speech he made where he said he did six years in the NG.

Latest Threads