San Francisco declares the NRA a domestic terrorist entity

Enjoy Trump - that's all I can say. I had enough.
I do hope you're not going to leave the forum altogether, I've always found your posts entertaining to say the least.

As you are well aware, such details about existing laws and procedures are rarely even acknowledged by the anti-gun crowd, which is yet another indicator of their true end game---government (of course their version where an all-knowing elite will rule over the plebs, all for the greater good of course) control of every aspect of one's life.
There are times when this @h!t has me shaking my head. One of those things was mental health checks for anyone buying a firearm. The lefty media jumped all over the NRA (and no I'm not and never have been a member) over their opposition to mental health checks.

What the media didn't tell people and in fact I'm sure it never saw print was that the NRA relented on some of the issues. What it also didn't report widely was that it wasn't the NRA that brought the whole mental health checks thing to a halt, it was in fact the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), a centre left organisation that brought it to a halt citing medical privacy issues.

The majority of the major media outlets in this country are very left leaning so I don't and won't expect unbiased reporting from them on any issues relating to firearms.

I think the funniest one but one that had me shaking my head in despair was this daft cnut. I don't believe he even knows what a muzzle loader is.

There are times when this @h!t has me shaking my head. One of those things was mental health checks for anyone buying a firearm. The lefty media jumped all over the NRA (and no I'm not and never have been a member) over their opposition to mental health checks.

What the media didn't tell people and in fact I'm sure it never saw print was that the NRA relented on some of the issues. What it also didn't report widely was that it wasn't the NRA that brought the whole mental health checks thing to a halt, it was in fact the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), a centre left organisation that brought it to a halt citing medical privacy issues.

The majority of the major media outlets in this country are very left leaning so I don't and won't expect unbiased reporting from them on any issues relating to firearms.

I think the funniest one but one that had me shaking my head in despair was this daft cnut. I don't believe he even knows what a muzzle loader is.

The degree of actual knowlege, much less understanding, of the subject matter seems inversely proportional to the zealousness of the anti-gun crowd.

ETA: I see that he is posting elsewhere after his "I am done" statement so I guess we add it to the bin of porkies.

Last edited:
Enjoy Trump - that's all I can say. I had enough.
Well you do have choices

Ignore trump since he barely affects most Americans day to day lives
Work to organize opposition to his re election, get out the vote
Sit and whine

Dont run away though, thats the french way, not for a Aussimichioaklander

I won't from the forum - just from this thread. And that's a funny expression BTW. Good bye all.
Those little things called facts just choke you don't they? Try offering opinions that are not emotionally charged and folks may start taking you a little more seriously. We know you hate President Trump, we get that, now try getting past that when posting about him.

I can't stand the man either, but I don't whine like a spoiled child over the fact I dislike him. You really do come across as the stereotypical lefty when posting anything about him.

I was talking to my son who lives in Los Angeles last night. I discover regular gasoline (petrol) in LA costs one dollar more per gallon for self serve than it does here in Massachusetts (a state known for high taxes) at a full serve garage
'Kin hell, I remember when gas was less than $1 per gallon. $0.89 in NJ in 1989 for a start.

No, the snow had drifted up over the sign.
You had snowdrifts? You posh barsteward! All we ever had was snow 50 foot deep as far as the eye could see and we still went to school and came home and went back at lunchtime.

You had snowdrifts? You posh barsteward! All we ever had was snow 50 foot deep as far as the eye could see and we still went to school and came home and went back at lunchtime.
Next thing you will be telling us you were working 72 hour shifts in t'pits.

Next thing you will be telling us you were working 72 hour shifts in t'pits.
I fecking wish! We worked 12 days a week 24 hours a day with a 3 minute break for lunch. Them were hard times but it made me into the crippled bitter and twisted old man I am today and I'm glad for it.

Interestingly the evening news yesterday said that this years number of firearms related deaths had topped 10,000 now.

Latest Threads