San Diego Drugs Bust ... nearly 100 arrested.

only in America ...

FOX NEWS ... THIS HOUR

University Campus blitzed, with nearly 100 arrests.
Major drug dealing from Fraternity Houses.

One student, doing a Masters in Criminal justice, said "Will this affect my career in Law Enforcement".

Yes, it possibly will :roll:

blue_sophist said:
One student, doing a Masters in Criminal justice, said "Will this affect my career in Law Enforcement".
depends on how rich his family are, justice in the US is what you can afford, just ask OJ.

DrStealth said:
blue_sophist said:
depends on how rich his family are, justice in the US is what you can afford, just ask OJ.
It could certainly provide some "Up close and personal" experience of the Justice system :roll:

Why do these kids do this stuff?
Sex, alcohol and music was good enough in my day :lol:

"Firearms officers have discharged their weapons."
By accident or were they actually aiming at anyone?

xromad said:
Only in England, eh?
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080506173240.cgu8biua&show_article=1
London square sealed off after police gun battle: Scotland Yard
When, oh when will you learn?
A strange response to an item on significant drug dealing at San Diego State, but WTF. I'll be around DC in a couple of weeks, and I'm going nowhere near SE.

What I'm talking about is supposedly intelligent kids, doing a Masters, and funding it with drug dealing [allegedly]. Can we stick to that topic?

Sorry, the response was in reply to the

"Only in America" editorial prior to the news.

xromad said:
Sorry, the response was in reply to the
"Only in America" editorial prior to the news.
My bad ... I watch too much Fox over here :wink:

And when I'm in my usual rental apartment in VA later this month, I'll talk like that all the time :lol:

Soooooooo ... major drug-dealing enterprise [allegedly] at San Diego State Uni. Is that cool, or not?