Samsung Galaxy i9000 - anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones' started by Rod924, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

At long last my HTC Mozart is being replaced due to it basically being a pile of shite.

So, appreciate any comments, tips, good apps and any other good points on the Galaxy i9000.

Ta

2. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Come on spill the beans!

3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Get an iPhone you peasant.

4. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

RTFQ

5. I had one. Very pretty, lovely sharp screen but laggy as ****. Gave it to girl type child in the end.

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

7. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Thanks for that, it really helps. No, seriously it does.....sighs

8. I was gutted as I loved the phone, just couldn't cope with it taking an age to open pages and catch up when entering text. Swype is ace and I missed it once I got used to it. What can I say, it is laggy! Loads of people on the samsung forums had the same issues. Have a look on there.

http://www.expansys.com/ft.aspx?k=123954

9. Ravers

You got what you asked for.

10. Ravers

11. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Have you thought of stand up or are you just a serial poster???

12. I have one, it does what it says on the box. I also have an i-pad, and if I had to choose between one or the other, the i-pad would get the boot.

13. I'm going for one of these I think next

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S - Mobile Gazette - Mobile Phone News

mainly because I'm used to Sony's (as they'll soon be known). Had an iphone 4, great phone, very easy to use and set up, but it does have limitations. If you have a 4 don't pay the extra for the 4s, it isn't worth it, unless you're 14.

14. Ravers

I'm just trying to give you some sound advice. My mum has a Samsung Iwhatever and it's basically just a shit copy of an iPhone.

But don't worry about it, you be cool, you get a phone that's different, be an individual. I'm just a ******* sheep with my fantastic tried and proven piece of technology.

15. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

I believe you have to do some tweaking to use your own music for text alerts, or is that not an issue?