Samantha Fox BAOR morale visit.

Do any BAOR Cold Warriors remember a welfare visit from Sam Fox, as she appeared in West Germany's favourite Christmas pop extravaganza

Welfare visits were needed in Germany? ;-)

MrMemory

War Hero
It must have come as a great disappointment to you all when she announced her allegiance to the other side....

Floppy knockered dyke who couldn't sing?

That would be more like punishment.

Oh aye! It was a tough posting. To understand you had to there man!
Tough? Extra money, tax free goods, drink all hours. More like a never ending nightmare. I'm scarred for life.
As for Sam Fox singing touch me, must banish these improper thoughts from my mind,
sometime.

It must have come as a great disappointment to you all when she announced her allegiance to the other side....
Not necessarily, apparently some blokes have vivid fantasies in that direction.;)

ancient

War Hero
Not necessarily, apparently some blokes have vivid fantasies in that direction.;)
Not necessarily fantasies: a previous Mrs Ancient also went over to the dark side.

She was straight when I met her and you may read whatever you like into that. She was a bit nuts though and it’s fair to say that I married her for her spectacular breasts which I sometimes think about when I can’t get off to sleep.

The last time I saw her was through the doors of an ambulance as I was carted off to A and E: she had stabbed me with a broken pint glass for drunkenly laughing at her extraordinarily ugly girlfriend.

These things are interesting in the remote but in my experience tend to end in tears.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Eh ?
That is fcuking horrific, the jousters can keep it.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Eh ?
That is fcuking horrific, the jousters can keep it.
Yep. Was married to her bull dyke of a manager, who died of cancer a while back, for a good few years.

Gave the reason for moving to sup from the furry cup as having been let down by a string of men, including her father*.

*Thinking about it, I’m going to use it as my reason from now on, too. That’ll upset the nouveau feminists.

Sams late Manager & Partner
1570520826549.png

Now with her new girlfriend & partner.
1570520881338.png

Do you want to touch her now?

Joanne Latham would have cheered me up no end:
1570523285495.png

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, there were a few back in the day. Corinne Russell was a stunner. Sian Adey-Jones, Jilly Johnson (obviously), Rachel Der Horst...

Sam Fox was the first of that wave of the very obvious big breasts. See also Maria Whittaker. Not as beautiful as some of the others. But. Big breasts.

The Spitting Image puppet of Smamfa was brutal in its characterisation. I can't find an image, though. If anyone with better Google-fu can help, that'd be great.

Latest Threads