Sam the man and some Geese!!

Sam is the new hound, and ohhhhhhhhhhh how good is he and the geese are the result of 14 years search for somewhere in germany to let me have a go!!And have a go I did, end result 3 greylags and a duck!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes thats us sorted for Xmas!!

Attachments

ugly

LE
TRAZTAZ said:
Sam is the new hound, and ohhhhhhhhhhh how good is he and the geese are the result of 14 years search for somewhere in germany to let me have a go!!And have a go I did, end result 3 greylags and a duck!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes thats us sorted for Xmas!!
Is using a black cat normal when fowling sausage side? :wink:

ugly

LE
Well done mate, I havent done any duck or goose this year so its turkey for us!

ooooooooooerr!!Why not a nice haunch of venison??Turkey, dry and tastless, I have an old cardboard box if you are interested, not so nutritianal mind but same flavor and dryness.

ugly

LE
Bronze turkey which isnt dry at all, the reichs furher is pretty good at the oven and we do have a few haunches left over, 2 Muntjac and 2 Roe so no shortage at all! boddly enough she dries Venison out more than turkey!

ugly

LE
I am envious, do German geese do the goose step?

ugly

LE
Long leather coats and wide brimmed hats then, no wonder they're easy to shoot, must be fecking murder taking off in all that kit?

ugly

LE
Well much to your surprise our turkey was very moist, I had some white and dark meat along with stuffing balls and gravy, bags left over in the fridge for next week. That goose looks great!

Fellows yous all look fine and Ugly I am glad your Turkey was moist ( maybe it was female and came from near me?)
The final pics of the demise of the goose to follow.

Attachments

By the way the knifes and forks my father bought here in germany at the end of the last war , anyone know where I can further my collection?