Sam Fox bats for the Other Side !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jonwilly, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You're a bit behind the times mate, she came out as a dyke about 4 years ago

2. still nice lass to look at pity her singing was mince

3. Her bird is a fcuking boot as well, the butch type cropped hair , DM boots stocky man/woman

4. Bad news like that rarely makes the erotic horient.
    john

5. Well there's no risk of her eating his hamster is there!

6. And the rest. She's been well known as a three-wheeler for at least 10-15 years.

7. I remember her 'cummin out' about 10 year ago and thinking'when are we gonna see the pics'? :hug: :twisted:

8. The chubby short arsed tea and cellulite saleswoman, Sam Box, featured for many years on my short list of things to do, filed under the heading "soapy cheb wa'nk". She has now slipped to page 23!

If she needs a gaff there's still room for another strummer in my attick!

9. If she did move into your attic, I'm sure it would it would lead to some interesting reading on the other thread, infact lets hope she does :D

10. Phew! I'm relieved to be honest, having completely misread the situation and assumed that the Taliban would be getting surface to air missiles and MiG-25s.

Still, bad news about Samantha.

11. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You are far too clever for your own good.... :roll:

12. Have you heard the news? JFK has been assassinated!

13. What!!, shes' the new No4 for Surrey? :D

14. More to the point, how is Freddie going to react when the show's over and he returns to his now-lesbian future ex-wife?

And will Sam find herself dumped?

Confused? You will be.....