Sam Cameron

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by coffeewhite1sugar, Mar 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just seen a glimps of a lady walking up the steps to a British Airways plane on Sky News, and without listening or looking at the headline i took a hasty decision to say NICE ASS & SHE'D GET IT. am i wrong and should i maybe seek help? your thoughts please........

2. Dark hair - Check. Horse face - Check.

Nothing wrong with that.

Attached Files:

3. Nom Nom!!!

[​IMG]

4. Looking at Dave you just know she's never had her shit pushed in or been fisted, he look's the type of chap that thinks leaving the light on is saucy. I reckon there's a right dutty cow just waiting to be discovered under those M&S outfits.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nothing wrong with a yummy mummy. Shame my wife wouldn't be after sprogging, sigh.

Doing it with a finger or two,eyes scrunched a bit near the screen, trying to make sure I don't make a mess or mistake in the process.

6. It's very nice she seems to have taken her maid with her to tour the States. Even lets the girl dress up in bright pretty clothes as picaninnies like and be in all the photos :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  7. For someone with such a nice arse and great legs . . . why does she dress like a 1970's Jehovah's Witness?

She should be in short tight-fitting skirts, stockings and low cut blouses

5/10 for effort, but the skirts not short enough . . by a long way

[​IMG]

8. Marks out of 2 i would give her one.

9. That's not Octavia Spencer with Sam is it?

10. Yeah, but Sam needs to tell her to get a haircut...

6EC86A3D-1465-FE53-BEEC16F0AE7D703F.jpg

11. I thought it might be one of the Williams sisters.

12. I can't tell either, they all look . . . err, I've forgotten my glasses :oops:

13. Well I can't think why one of them would be anywhere near the White House unless they were some form of sports star or entertainer. Is it Beyonce?

14. I do believe that Beyonce is with young child, a daughter Tia'lesha'quaneshateshaaa

15. Well, i'd like to thank you all for setting me straight. Now i know that i'm sane, 'Theres a new addition to the Bank!!!).