(salute)....

Just a short note from a thankful Yank and retired military member (USAF-34yrs). Appreciate the continued backing from the military of the British Empire...United Kingdom(?)...in Afganistan and Iraq. The Brits have backed and fought with the United States in every war and conflict since WW1. And most Americans rightly believe that the Brits are our staunchest ally in this troubled world. Keep up the fight....millions are free today because our military's have fought for freedom...side-by-side...for almost 100 yrs. (salute)...

C

count_duckula

Instead of thanking us, could you send us any kit you have left lying around? 500,000 M16s and a few hundred million rounds would do it.

Coming on ARRSE might not be the best way to show thanks, although "you're welcome". You could write to CDS, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
Regards

BL

...LOL...really got some panties in a knot with that one...!!! Seriously,there were thousands of Brit citizens who volunteered in the US military from 1960-1972. And the Aussie's sent several units...combat and support...to Viet-Nam as well. The neighbor to the north...Canada...also just didn't accept our 'draft-doggers'...many also joined the US military and fought as well as any of our guys. Freedom isn't free...and must be defended and fought for in every generation.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Our continued support of the US's global adventures are a small price to pay for the wonderful things you've brought us. It's us who should be thanking you:

And obviously:

Just a short note from a thankful Yank and retired military member (USAF-34yrs). Appreciate the continued backing from the military of the British Empire...United Kingdom(?)...in Afganistan and Iraq. The Brits have backed and fought with the United States in every war and conflict since WW1. And most Americans rightly believe that the Brits are our staunchest ally in this troubled world. Keep up the fight....millions are free today because our military's have fought for freedom...side-by-side...for almost 100 yrs. (salute)...
Yes, of course, we sat around on our arses for a few years while Germany chased your GIs back to Dunkirk, bombed the shit out of your cities, and then only when Nippon had a go, we decided to jump in and back you! Sod off you crimplene wearing tartan sports jacket posing camera clicking waiter insulting patronising jug eared hillbilly sister fornicating semi literate potential member of the House of Congress twat.

Norman ******* Rockwell my arse.

...LOL...really got some panties in a knot with that one...!!! Seriously,there were thousands of Brit citizens who volunteered in the US military from 1960-1972. And the Aussie's sent several units...combat and support...to Viet-Nam as well. The neighbor to the north...Canada...also just didn't accept our 'draft-doggers'...many also joined the US military and fought as well as any of our guys. Freedom isn't free...and must be defended and fought for in every generation.
By the way, they don't like you in Canada either!

Yes, of course, we sat around on our arses for a few years while Germany chased your GIs back to Dunkirk, bombed the shit out of your cities, and then only when Nippon had a go, we decided to jump in and back you! Sod off you crimplene wearing tartan sports jacket posing camera clicking waiter insulting patronising jug eared hillbilly sister fornicating semi literate potential member of the House of Congress twat.

Norman ******* Rockwell my arse.
I'll get him the Demestos and calm him down, make sure no Yanks wander near him while I'm gone. :)

Amen to that brother!

"Oh!. say can you see, by the dawn's early light............(hours later).............the land of the free and the home of the braaaaavvvvvve"!

Draws 9mm automatic and shoots dead a high school's worth of Richie Cunningham (Happy Days) clones.

May I be the first to say ..Thankyou..It great to be recognised as a superior force. I must congratulate you on sending us Sesame Street...for us it is a mundane childrens educational programme ....for you its the basis of an entire culture..carry on....

Is it true that all American Women have fcukin' gi-huge Arrses?

Are all A10 Pilots blind?

Just fry the fcuking eggs normally, over easy sunny side up cnuts.

Is it true that all American Women have fcukin' gi-huge Arrses?

Are all A10 Pilots blind?

Just fry the fcuking eggs normally, over easy sunny side up cnuts.
Never mind the eggs, grits, I ask you, ******* grits, you put grit on icy roads, not ******* eat it, enough to make one want to bite a ******* brillo pad!

Tube Socks, even fcuking Ivan laughed at them.

Thank you, America, is Birmingham nice, this time of year?