Salmond: Blairs family revolting

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Sixty, Dec 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Hm, not sure if this is the best place to post this knowing the widespread love and admiration we all have for Bliar and the WMF but what the hell.

Wee Eck Salmond appears to have upset Labour a tad by branding Bliar's family revolting.

Cheap shot or fair comment?

I'm going for fair comment personally.

Scotsman linky dink.
  2. Whilst I may echo the sentiment expressed by Salmon, its a cheap shot and wastes tax payers money if they start having a verbal free for all, on our time. We pay the f uckers. Having said that theyre both politicians and therefore both suspect in all they do.
  3. Eric Joyce demands that he apologise? Why? Was Joyce worried that his family might be mentioned next?

Eric Joyce.....ballbag.
  4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Used to be my MP. Couldn't agree more.
  5. Apologies for the such poor language. I should have said scrotum.
  6. Fair comment. But Salmond's a cnut of the highest order as well; just ask the Scottish coppers who were promised an extra 1,000 new recruits...only for Wee Eck to cut the number by half. :x

7. I seem to recall a whole thread about Eric Joyce, but I cant find the one I want because there's so many other nice things said about him on here! 8O

As for Alex Salmond, is he to be persecuted for outing the truth???
  8. More than likley due to the other 500 applicants failing the dope test.
  9. You mean arrsewipe,cnut,haemorrhoid,Candida.........
  10. Saucer of milk to go with those Biscuits? :twisted:
  11. In Eck's defence, I reckon he meant the revolting 'family round the tree' type pictures rather than pictures of the 'revolting family' round the tree, if you get the distinction. Having said that, everything about Blair revolts me.

Re the coppers, he U-turned on the 1000 new bods, but said he'd make up the numbers by getting another 500 existing coppers out from behind their desks. I won't hold my breath. but it seems like a damned good idea to my mind. Better even just an extra 500 on the street than an extra 1000 of 'em too busy in the station to deal with a shout.
  12. You do have to admit that Cherie is always well turned out - particularly her hair.

Perhaps that's why she was charging the Labour party £7,700 per month for hairdressing expenses when Tony was PM. Link

Next time you hear some Labour drone demanding public funding for political parties, remember Cherie's hair and think of exactly what you'll be paying for.
  13. I wonder how much public money the First Minister paid his friend to produce his card . It's a bit like pot calling kettle black for one politician to call another.
  14. Sounds great in theory. In reality, unless there is a major change in the Law/police procedure, it will be extremely difficult to cut red tape; most support jobs that can be done by civilians are already being done by them.

Salmond's just another bullsh1t artist who conned his way into office. I never believed the cnut's promises - and neither did any copper I know.
  15. Dear God, man - HOW long have you been at Sea?! 8O :twisted: