• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sally Bercow to appear on Big Brother

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It looks like the publicity hungry slapper is about to further enhance the dignity of parliament.

Sally Bercow to appear in Celebrity Big Brother - Telegraph

Sally Bercow, the wife of Commons Speaker John Bercow, has reportedly signed up to appear in Channel 5’s Celebrity Big Brother. The 41-year-old has previously raised eyebrows by posing for a magazine with nothing but a bedsheet to cover her modesty. She is now said to have agreed to join X-Factor runners up Jedward, Kerry Katona, and former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson on the series starting on August 18.

Tory MP Rob Wilson said: “John Bercow said he wanted to restore respect and dignity to Parliament in his manifesto for Speaker. I am not sure how Sally Bercow going on one of the country’s tackiest shows helps.”
In case anyone wants their breakfast spoiled, I've posted a recent photo of her below. (Her make up appears to be by Polyfiller...)

Wordsmith

Attachments

Politicians are known for the depths to which they are prepared to sink.
A role model for young girls, she is commended to the house......the slaughterhouse.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, she would most certainly still get it.

However, having seen her track record, a trip to the GU Clinic would be in order soon afterwards.

'Further enhance the dignity of parliament?' Tell me Wordsmith, are we talking about the lickspittle bunch of lying, vow breaking, fraudulent expenses cunts in Westminster? Or is there another parliament that I've never heard of in Area 51?

Yes I would.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mrs Bercow has put herself on par with that other Big Brother buffoon George Galloway. Her small but perfectly formed husband must be so proud.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Tell me Wordsmith, are we talking about the lickspittle bunch of lying, vow breaking, fraudulent expenses cunts in Westminster? Or is there another parliament that I've never heard of in Area 51?
Perhaps we could persuade said "lickspittle bunch of lying, vow breaking, fraudulent expenses cunts" to wander across a bombing range near Area 51?

That would be my absolute all time favourite friendly fire incident....

Wordsmith

"She is now said to have agreed to join X-Factor runners up Jedward, Kerry Katona, and former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson..............."
That sounds like a vision of hell that even Dante couldn't conjure up.

Travelgall

MIA
Kit Reviewer
Oh and regarding the looks of Ms Bercow. She's better looking than Harriet Hateman, who looks like a Warthogs arse shitting a set of false teeth, but I still think you lot have low standards.

Do you think someone could possibly rustle up a flypast with a couple of tooled up GR4's that could perhaps have an ND on the way over?

I thought this crock of shit had dissapered from our screens, but it seems as usual I'm wrong.

But even I would watch it to see a couple of paveways dropping down their chimney though.

Latest Threads