Sally Bercow to appear on Big Brother

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Wordsmith, Aug 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

It looks like the publicity hungry slapper is about to further enhance the dignity of parliament.

Sally Bercow to appear in Celebrity Big Brother - Telegraph

In case anyone wants their breakfast spoiled, I've posted a recent photo of her below. (Her make up appears to be by Polyfiller...)

Attached Files:

2. Politicians are known for the depths to which they are prepared to sink.
    A role model for young girls, she is commended to the house......the slaughterhouse.
  3. The insane, stalker's gaze and unhinged bunny-boiler grin say firmly that this is one to be done under a false flag.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I'd happily throw one up her. You're all fucking gay.
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Yep, she would most certainly still get it.

However, having seen her track record, a trip to the GU Clinic would be in order soon afterwards.
  6. I thought that shite had stopped.
  7. 'Further enhance the dignity of parliament?' Tell me Wordsmith, are we talking about the lickspittle bunch of lying, vow breaking, fraudulent expenses cunts in Westminster? Or is there another parliament that I've never heard of in Area 51?

Yes I would.
  8. Returned to our screens by popular demand of the mass of drooling, idiot-box-hypnotised mongoloids that our fellow Britons have become.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Mrs Bercow has put herself on par with that other Big Brother buffoon George Galloway. Her small but perfectly formed husband must be so proud.
  10. How does being the wife of a non entity politician, who makes beige seem exciting, class her as a celebrity????
  11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps we could persuade said "lickspittle bunch of lying, vow breaking, fraudulent expenses cunts" to wander across a bombing range near Area 51?

That would be my absolute all time favourite friendly fire incident....

• Like Like x 3
  12. i just spat out my cup'o tea!!! pmsl
  13. "She is now said to have agreed to join X-Factor runners up Jedward, Kerry Katona, and former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson..............."
    That sounds like a vision of hell that even Dante couldn't conjure up.
  14. I would happily spaff over that Katona bird, whilst watching Pammy and Bercow clam joust.

Nurse! The screens!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. People who watch Reality TV shouldn't be allowed to vote.