• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Salisbury Poisoning continues

Salisbury restaurant cordoned off by police after 'Russian' taken ill
Major incident over. Two people taken ill. Man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s. One of whom is ‘Russian’. ‘Novichok’ not involved:
A major incident was declared in Salisbury after two people - including at least one Russian - fell ill at a restaurant.

Officers cordoned off a Prezzo restaurant in the city after a man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s became unwell on Sunday evening.

Wiltshire Police said the pair have been assessed at Salisbury District Hospital and the force "can now confirm that there is nothing to suggest that Novichok is the substance".

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I am sure that Vlad has a sense of humour, and that even now more Russian Tourists are flooding the country to tie up our security services
Perhaps some Jester might like to Print a guide book of Salisbury in Russian, with the locations of things to see and do, including door handles
park benches
and car parks
and spires, dont forget the very tall spire

Salisbury restaurant cordoned off by police after 'Russian' taken ill
Major incident over. Two people taken ill. Man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s. One of whom is ‘Russian’. ‘Novichok’ not involved:
A man and woman fell ill at a Prezzo restaurant after concerns they had been exposed to "an unknown substance".
I'll wager that substance was Rat shit

I bet the chain wished it was one of Putin's finest, otherwise they'll now just be known as 'that Salisbury restaurant that poisons its guests'

Will Porton Down be handing over to Environmental Health? :pukel:

I do not want to worry anyone, but....

Latest Threads