Salisbury Area Social

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by B_AND_T, Jan 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It's been sometime since the last one. Anyone up for another?
  2. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Yeah....where and when?

not sure how much of this is still relevant to your Main Effort but for what it may be worth

I'm currently still trying to raise a few bob for SSAFA - if you decide you want to go down that road .

3. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

I'm around
  4. I may be dependent on date.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

2 or 3 March OK for people?
  6. The 3rd of March coincides with a piss up in Salisbury that I have already been invited. A lad I used to serve with will be 30. Though they're all going in fancy dress (which I'll happily not get involved in)
  7. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

still up for a meet whether or not B&T chooses to go the full Crawl route outlined in that very old post...Dale tells me the last crawl in Salisbury was in 2004 :)
  8. B_AND_T - you know me well enough to realise that I'll be there. Will Summer Lightning be available?

02 Mar looks OK to me. Gives me the required 2 days recovery time. Legs Jnr will be in BFG so won't be able to make it.
  9. Do you mean your son?
  10. Hint: Julius Ceasar Act 1, scene 2, 15-19

Just 12 days early! :wink:
  11. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I don't know if we will get enough numbers to warrant a full crawly thing as listed above. However I am sure we can raise some dosh on the night.

What do people fancy, a meal and drinks or just getting lashed?
  12. Yes, my son, that I fathered when I was 5. Your maths needs a bit of work.
  13. Will be in Cranwell 02 Mar

Edited to add: then away until 12 Mar
  14. Better than your Shakespeare though. :wink:
    • Like Like x 1