Saint Brendon of Cox is in the news again

Cox being caught out makes me smile.

It's great when smug or arrogant ******* get their just desserts . .
Michael Barrymore and his swimming pool jovalities
Dwayne Chambers being really Dope
Keith Vaz the cock loving crook
Justin Lee Collins, and his attitude to a loving mutual relationship
Max Clifford, for just being a slimy cünt

Other deserving individuals are available. Your experience may vary.

Save the Children supported Justin Forsyth in getting a job at Unicef and paid him £20,000 bonus despite 'inappropriate behaviour'

Blair & Mandelson are hopefully next on the list.

Unicef deputy quits after inappropriate behaviour claims

He's now resigned...not because of wrongdoing natch just because of all the howwid people having a pop at all these lovely rapey charidees.
Now having to resign from one worthy and cuddly yet heavily politicised charity for....unspecified reasons possibly not wholly unconnected from.....something...
may just be unfortunate.

Then resigning from your new gig at a world class self promoting money pit because of....something... possibly indicates some of those very difficult conversations without champagne or canapes may have taken place.

In any event you, matey, are now toxic waste as far as the whole sector is concerned.

Still, can always crawl back to the Labour Party. Oh wait....

Not read the whole thread so not sure if this has been mentioned but victims of sexual abuse went to the Guardian and were ignored, that's why it's the Mail and Telegraph running this - The silencing of difficult women
Ah Brocialim at work would be the usual cry.

But it's far, far worse than that: the Lefty Elite Hive Mind at work which can brook no criticism of itself or works which are of course all in the best interests of dem poor people.

They make me want to puke

Ah Brocialim at work would be the usual cry.

But it's far, far worse than that: the Lefty Elite Hive Mind at work which can brook no criticism of itself or works which are of course all in the best interests of dem poor people.

They make me want to puke
Think of it this way, after years of screaming at people over any perceived slight or ism they are now at each others throats. Sit back and enjoy it.

I take it you haven't heard of sarcasm?
I take it you missed my sarcasm about your sarcasm and now I'm being sarcastic about your follow on sarcasm about my sarcasm over your original sarcasm,

oh crap I've gone cross-eyed over this...