Saint Brendon of Cox is in the news again

There's some good double standards being published at the moment. He's not a creepy sex pest, he's bravely addressing his past behaviour and "moving forward".

Poor kids. Hopefully his wife's corpse finally be laid to rest after having spent the last 2 years on public display.

I am no fan of this piece of crap, but, it is getting extremely boring seeing accusations of inappropriate behaviour against people being alleged on a daily basis. If this woman is truly concerned about Cox’s actions, she would/should press ahead with an investigation and do something about the douche rather than just speaking anonymously.

He's now 'fessed up to being a perv.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
There's some good double standards being published at the moment. He's not a creepy sex pest, he's bravely addressing his past behaviour and "moving forward".

Poor kids. Hopefully his wife's corpse finally be laid to rest after having spent the last 2 years on public display.
I'm surprised he hasn't had a Lenin done on her.

Heard somewhere or read that he pinned a young lady against a wall with his hand around her throat.

I think there is more to this than is being reported

He and his cronies are trying to set the agenda regarding his transgressions, hence the resignations on Friday

Archie

He even looks like a cnut.
No coincidence perhaps. Rumoured you didn't get to be a SPAD (on international development in his case) to Gordon Brown through any other characteristic.

In his own words:

"Brendan Cox is an international campaigner and activist. Since October 2015 he has been focussed on understanding the dynamics of the refugee and migration debates in Europe and co-founded the Refugee and Migration Hub.

Prior to this he played a major role in civil society campaigning for the Sustainable Development Goals as the Director of the Policy and Advocacy at Save the Children.

Prior to this he ran a global research project and published a series of reports analysing global development campaigns and looking at future trends and opportunities. The reports were based on numerous interviews with heads of state, civil society leaders, campaigners and academics.

Between 2008 and 2010, Cox served as Special Advisor for Africa and International Development to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Before that, he was Chief Executive of Crisis Action, a charity that works behind the scenes to address armed conflict and recently won the Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship.

He started his career in the aftermath of the civil war in the former Yugoslavia working with children affected by the conflict and has a long standing interest in refugee policy.

In 2011 he was appointed a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and in 2012 was selected as one of the top forty young leaders in international development by Devex."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-cox-433b364/

Last edited:

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Heard somewhere or read that he pinned a young lady against a wall with his hand around her throat.

I think there is more to this than is being reported

He and his cronies are trying to set the agenda regarding his transgressions, hence the resignations on Friday

Archie
This is probably the reported case tothe police in the USA, pity it didn't go further.

I'll be interested to see Labour's reaction to all of this given the recent furore over Toby Young and Phil Neville's old Tweets.
Cox's family have come out to say its another difficult day for them but they will support him.
Wonder if they're flapping that he will damage their fledgling media careers

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll be interested to see Labour's reaction to all of this given the recent furore over Toby Young and Phil Neville's old Tweets.
Cox's family have come out to say its another difficult day for them but they will support him.
Wonder if they're flapping that he will damage their fledgling media careers

But that's different in regard to Toby Young et al, they're nasty wicked evil tories.