Saint Brendon of Cox is in the news again

The words 'cover' and 'up' spring to mind.

The left has more than enough previous in this area.

Did someone say "Rotherham sex abuse"?.

I feel it is a shame his wife is not with us. Just to see which way she'd go:

Bin him at once and concentrate on her political career. Extra points with the sisterhood right there.

Go the @dogmeat route and blame the evil right, brexit etc.

Stand by her man and bluff it out.

Not an easy set of choices in the present abuse climate.

If recent news coverage around these issues tells us anything it is that this can be chalked-up as harmless fun.

Everyone has at least 1 dark secret they will always try to hide.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He's a nasty bit of work who thinks that merely questioning the consensus on climate change puts you in the same category as someone who keeps slaves.
Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 12.58.31.png

He's a nasty bit of work who thinks that merely questioning the consensus on climate change puts you in the same category as someone who keeps slaves.
He needs to be more careful with his words. Slavers, misogynists and homophobes make up most of his dead wife's constituents.

I am no fan of this piece of crap, but, it is getting extremely boring seeing accusations of inappropriate behaviour against people being alleged on a daily basis. If this woman is truly concerned about Cox’s actions, she would/should press ahead with an investigation and do something about the douche rather than just speaking anonymously.

I am no fan of this piece of crap, but, it is getting extremely boring seeing accusations of inappropriate behaviour against people being alleged on a daily basis. If this woman is truly concerned about Cox’s actions, she would/should press ahead with an investigation and do something about the douche rather than just speaking anonymously.
She reported it to police, you dozy cùnt.