Sailor Cleared of Voyeurism

Bad CO

Admin
That has to be some sort of contender for least likely thread title of the week ......

Anyway, I'm surprised that this hasn't been picked up on the site. As always with these things it is the little details such as "he can be seen grinning at the camera". Mind you I suspect all is not quite rosy in Leading Logistician Furber's world with plenty of hurt to follow "he and his female colleague could still face being punished for contravention of standing orders by breaching the navy's "no touching" rules"

In order to appease Jarrod, I also ran a quick search post before posting and it would appear that Scott Furber has only made one previous appearance on ARRSE. This was courtesy of the MoD_RSS feed when his world seemed to be a bit happier. I wonder if MoD_RSS will be picking up on this story?

A Royal Navy sailor wept as he was found not guilty of voyeurism for filmed himself having sex with a colleague in a shower on board a warship.

Leading Logistician Scott Furber had been accused of filming the encounter on board HMS Diamond while at Limassol in Cyprus on June 9th 2014, without the knowledge and permission of the female sailor (WREN).

The trial at Portsmouth Naval Base court martial centre heard that Furber and the alleged victim agreed to meet for consensual sex in the showers on board the Type 45 destroyer.

Before she arrived, Furber, who was a chef on board, set his mobile phone on a shelf in the shower and made a 10-minute recording of them having sex. At one point he can be seen grinning at the camera before his colleague arrived.

The defendant told the court that they had agreed earlier in the day to film the shower session.

A panel of three senior officers acquitted the 29-year-old, who is based at HMS Excellent in Portsmouth, following a two-day trial. Judge Advocate Jeff Blackett told the defendant that he and his female colleague could still face being punished for contravention of standing orders by breaching the navy's "no touching" rules.

Ritch

LE
That has to be some sort of contender for least likely thread title of the week ......

Anyway, I'm surprised that this hasn't been picked up on the site. As always with these things it is the little details such as "he can be seen grinning at the camera". Mind you I suspect all is not quite rosy in Leading Logistician Furber's world with plenty of hurt to follow "he and his female colleague could still face being punished for contravention of standing orders by breaching the navy's "no touching" rules"

In order to appease Jarrod, I also ran a quick search post before posting and it would appear that Scott Furber has only made one previous appearance on ARRSE. This was courtesy of the MoD_RSS feed when his world seemed to be a bit happier. I wonder if MoD_RSS will be picking up on this story?
I don't know if anyone has told you, but you own the site. :p

Don't let @jarrod248 boss you about.

...In order to appease Jarrod, I also ran a quick search post before posting and it would appear that Scott Furber has only made one previous appearance on ARRSE. This was courtesy of the MoD_RSS feed when his world seemed to be a bit happier...
I'm impressed at the prescience of Yokel in the above link who states 'Only one sausage'! I bet no one saw a charge of voyeurism coming! :)

Regards,
MM

He wept? The fúcking fanny.
They're always at it. Boo hoo I'm going away. Boo hoo I'm coming back. Boo hoo my iPod. Boo hoo I'm not going to Colchester.

Meanwhile, in the RAF:

It was pleasing to see food hygiene regulations were being observed when playing hide the sausage and misappropriating government property simultaneously .

In a world where there are so many 'snaggy' chefs, it is almost uplifting to witness a case of nearly normal sexual practice. BZ.

Latest Threads