Saffer traveller in the time of Covid

In that case can't you get them under discriminatory coommercial practices against non Americans?
It just goes in circles, the US and Canadian governments covid policies dealing with travel between the two countries have both made it unrealistic to go down any route that will lead to financial recovery. The shïte part is that l had picked Delta, other carriers did indeed give monetary refunds to those who had cancelation coverage.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A saffer friend of mine got out very early last Friday, she was due to come back anyway, she used to work for lufties, but had reserved a seat, she said people were fighting over getting seats
she had planned to take a weeks holiday, thats stuffed now
and she keeps getting phone calls with contradictory advice, plus the chasers from the government
she is locked down ,
but she did say in SA no bugger was wearing a mask, luckily she is twice jabbed and kept away from crowds
I wonder if it came in with the Chinese Visitors ?

A saffer friend of mine got out very early last Friday, she was due to come back anyway, she used to work for lufties, but had reserved a seat, she said people were fighting over getting seats
she had planned to take a weeks holiday, thats stuffed now
and she keeps getting phone calls with contradictory advice, plus the chasers from the government
she is locked down ,
but she did say in SA no bugger was wearing a mask, luckily she is twice jabbed and kept away from crowds
I wonder if it came in with the Chinese Visitors ?
Nope.
And 18 to a taxi makes such good sense.
some20of20the202045learners20.jpg