Saffer cricketer refuses to 'take the knee'

“If me taking a knee helps to educate others, and makes the lives of others better, I am more than happy to do so."

Educate? Make the lives of others better? What a load of Goebbels. There it is my friends - this is what it has come to. All very one sided, all very sinister. Where on earth does it end?

We know sadly where this all ends, as with every other time in history. Subjugation by the many from the few, all the symptoms are plain to see. The struggle sessions, book burning and silencing both actual and digitally, the denouncements, etc etc etc.

It's sad and sickening.

These internet algorithms do worry me.

In case you can't read it it says 'Knee Surgery Diva'. Along with the other 2.

Quite apt I think.

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 07.54.23.png

We know sadly where this all ends, as with every other time in history. Subjugation by the many from the few, all the symptoms are plain to see. The struggle sessions, book burning and silencing both actual and digitally, the denouncements, etc etc etc.

It's sad and sickening.
One of these CRT nutjobs in the US was referring to people that were against it. She said they'd need to be instructed. Not "educated", instructed.

A revealing choice of words, don't you think?

Not my team. Their stupidity is their problem.

Watching the WI/Bangladesh game. Bangla giving it wellie but I'm getting confusing flashes with some of the emblems. Read a lot of the Battler Britton and other war comics as a kid and seeing the Zero green background with the red orb on it raises the odd 'WTF are the Japanese doing in this tournament?' Keep getting flashes of Zeros diving with all guns firing and that red dot on the green background as insignia.

Can I claim compo for PTSD?

Quinton had a face like a slapped arse just now, singing the South African National Anthem before today’s game with Sri Lanka. Team unity!

Latest Threads