Saffas in the British Army

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Stewi, Nov 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought I would be the first to start a topic in the Southern Africa forum.

A few of my mates and myself will be joining the British Army next year ( all of us from SA ). I already know a few okes who are currently in the Army and I understand that SA is the 2nd highest recruiting area in the Commonwealth. So I just wanted to know if the Saffas over there had any kind of reputation in the British Army? :)

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

They tend to be tight at first but push back well after the first couple of times.

3. As they said on the late great "SPITTING IMAGE" I never met a nice South African.I still have replays of when the police in Cape Town kicked the crap ouy of me on my way to the FI

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

And I bet you were sat quietly reading your copy of the New Testament just before this kicking, right ?

5. No, I was teaching the bouncer in the Queens down by Duncen Docks to dance the Lambada

6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Hmmm, yes.

The SAP did take a dim view to 'the forbidden dance.'

7. Yes....................gobby, arrogant work-shy racists.

8. :? Worked with four and only one was a complete and utter TiT. Mind you when compare him to his fellow Wiggers then he was all of the above.

9. There was a clerk in ARRC. He was a dick.

10. They'll fit in well with the rest of us then.

Have the SA sorted out the problem of losing their passport sif they join the British army?

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Yeah, they hand them in to the Orderly Room & the clerks lose the passports for them.

12. Every noticed the confused look on clerks faces when you say legally they can't take you passport of you?

13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I can't say I'm able to distinguish it from the confused look on clerks faces when anything is said to them.

It has been noticed that confusion is a common trait in the AGC, one only need look to the reactions of the moeras paddas.

14. Theres a sixfoot angelina jolie looky likey dental bird floating around some where, her presence on this planet excuses even the thieving SA CNUT who proffed all four wallets in one grot in training (MUTHER FCUKER) and came on the shant with the owners of said wallets.................

I'm with spitting image on this one

15. good we try work on our image with a quick international display of inhumane treatment every now and then, a k9 unit sicking a dog on an innocent man, using criminals as dog training tools, it's all good :lol:
    we let thieves get into facilities holding nuclear materials...and then a typcial south african criminal they rob a laptop...yes you read it right, they broke into a facility hold potentially very explosive materials...for a laptop...confusing thing is that it looks like the guys had to be very clever to get past all the security measures...all i did when reading that report was LAUGH OUT LOUD!....

really you base an opinion on anything the press do/say?