• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Safety kit Nsn numbers

I'm after the NSN for long sleeve hi vis jacket/tops on doing a search I found this below from Quaker;

You could try these:

8415 99 575 0605 - 0609 Jacket High Visability Yellow (S - XXL)

Zip Front, Long Sleeved, No Logo's & Reflective Tapes on Body & Arms.

Check out JSP 437

Regards,

Q.

Is this the number still to be used??? I dont want to order a box full of sh*te.

Also is there any such thing as red and white lights(NSN) to be used for markers when taking a squad out running.

Thanks in advance

From memory, that was quite a chunky jacket, probably not best suited for running. Check the JSP like he says, as if it's the one I think it is, it has loads of pictures so you can see what the stuff looks like before you order it.

I should be able to do that from DII???? (I'm a stab so limited access)
I used a hivis jacket(same as a lightweight vest but with arms) this weekend, it was piss thin(but will check first!!!).
Thanks for the reply.

For anyone else who my want these, I looked them up last night

To clarify;
8415 99 575 0605 small
0606 med
0607 Lrg
0608 XL
0609 XXL
Jacket High Visability Yellow (S - XXL)

Latest Threads