Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Safe Journey

There was no chance of me doing that, the height of discretion me, but I didn't realise you would make it a priority when you got home. I had a long hot soak and a cold beer before I even considered doing anything else!

Fantastic job.
I gave moral support aided by a bottle of Appleton estate Rum during the duration of the Raid.

And lots of crossed fingers hoping everything went smoothly

@fairmaidofperth Actually I'm a big BSKids fan and if I have to top Awol to get my hands on it then count on it. That's what would make the exercise a waste of time.
Nothing about PERSEC.
Any similarity to the Arrse version of the SOE* is duly noted.

* Seriously Old Executive?

Paging @Awol paging @Awol

Wee message for you from some long lost friends. High quality personalised version being sent to you that you can print out and frame for your new flat.

I didn't tell you that a schoolfriend of mine is a DC Thompson cartoonist. He was delighted to draw one just for you.

View attachment 621111

damn-girl-yqu-win-theinternet-memegenerator-net-damn-girl-you-win-52959237.png

Well, I’ve pretty much run out of adjectives to use for the 745th post as they’ve all been taken, so….(channelling Young Mr Grace)…You’ve all done very well! (Those of you of a certain age will now have his wheelchair pusher front and centre in your mind!)

I’m sorry I couldn’t be part of the overseas operation. After the 17th December, if you can bring yourself to use the services of a civvy who‘s happy to travel from West Sussex, can graft, get his hands dirty to get things done and can buy a round, please do let me know.