Safe Journey

Speak for yourself! I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman! (I've woken up with a few! XD )

How many times have you woken up along with an arm chewed off at the shoulder?

sarnian

War Hero
Didn’t you know? @sarnian is hoverpot ;)

RP

BC0F99D8-DD40-43CA-8EEB-B0D14C48A066.jpeg

Recent selfie.

bentobox

War Hero
Seeing as I was actually on the 'away team,' I think this medal thing is an excellent idea, but it has to be real, so I have seconded the motion, thirded the motion, (mod privilege) passed the motion and will use the Awol Fund for the minting of said medal. It'll look grand next to my NDM.

If there is any money left, I will buy some cake. Cheers!
Negligent Discharge Medal?

Paging @Awol paging @Awol

Wee message for you from some long lost friends. High quality personalised version being sent to you that you can print out and frame for your new flat.

I didn't tell you that a schoolfriend of mine is a DC Thompson cartoonist. He was delighted to draw one just for you.

Bash Street Kids AWOL 72dpi.jpg

Wee message for you from some long lost friends. High quality personalised version being sent to you that you can print out and frame for your new flat.

I didn't tell you that a schoolfriend of mine is a DC Thompson cartoonist. He was delighted to draw one just for you.

View attachment 621111
I wish I could give more than one excellent for that.

27b13d6c8343ff7fc5427ed6eecf017c--machine-guns-so-funny.jpg

DSJ

LE

View attachment 621111

'Scuse my French, but that is f***ing awesome.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer

View attachment 621111
You may just have rendered the entire exercise null and void. Never mind Awol, I'd have killed my nana for a drawing like that.
So Awol mate be very afraid when you switch the lights off.

That is an immense gesture Bonny Lass, and massive credit to you.

View attachment 621111
PERSEC...

At least get your chum to black tape the eyes...

You may just have rendered the entire exercise null and void. Never mind Awol, I'd have killed my nana for a drawing like that.
So Awol mate be very afraid when you switch the lights off.

That is an immense gesture Bonny Lass, and massive credit to you.
Don't worry, my friend sent the drawing to me and I already forwarded to @Awol so no personal details given out.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
There was no chance of me doing that, the height of discretion me, but I didn't realise you would make it a priority when you got home. I had a long hot soak and a cold beer before I even considered doing anything else!

Fantastic job.
I gave moral support aided by a bottle of Appleton estate Rum during the duration of the Raid.

And lots of crossed fingers hoping everything went smoothly

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
@fairmaidofperth Actually I'm a big BSKids fan and if I have to top Awol to get my hands on it then count on it. That's what would make the exercise a waste of time.
Nothing about PERSEC.
Any similarity to the Arrse version of the SOE* is duly noted.

* Seriously Old Executive?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Speak for yourself! I've never gone to bed with an ugly woman! (I've woken up with a few! XD )

A macc Lads classic

not safe for anyone anywhere at any time

Last edited:

Latest Threads