Everything is now sorted.
Awol and the team are on UK soil again.
Tea and medals to be issued.

1638793018907.png

Everything is now sorted.
Awol and the team are on UK soil again.
Tea and medals to be issued.

Outstanding.

Well done to all involved. I shall raise a glass tonight!

job-well-done-rubber-stamp-blue-grunge-text-125578059.jpg

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT SET UP ANY ALTERNATIVE FITTING OUT THREADS / APPEALS

This is already in hand and partially beginned-ered.

I will notify details of how people who wish to get involved can help once we have Awol back, moved in and he and I have sat down and discussed a needs list and a wish list with him.

This will NOT be done by a financial collection for simplicity

However we will keep everyone in the loop on that phase two,and share the fun - promise!

ETA - If you want to assist with this, do PM me. Once I have a list of items needed, I will invite those who have PMd me and we can all work through a compiled ticklist of needs by PM conversation.

Last edited:
Well done to all involved, it really does make you feel proud. I'll have to apologise for being late to the party on this and if Awol does need help to kit out a home, I have some things like a TV, PC and possibly a few other items I can donate. If he's in the North Midlands and above I can drop off (I'm NW based), or else if he wants to keep his privacy I'd be more than willing to drop off to any of those directly involved with him to pass on, please let me know, otherwise I'll keep an eye out on what the plans are (if any).

Last edited:

naffnickname

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rather than clutter this lovely thread - PM me and I will keep details of those interested in assisting on Operation Llewleyn-Bowen. XD see my post above.

Last edited:

Latest Threads