Safe Journey

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
She is a wonderful lady and has done so much for so many on here and other places.
Indeed. Marvellous lady.

She has my utmost respect. She travelled cross country for hours on a train, at her own expense, into an unknown situation, to graft and help out people she's never met and knew very little about.

My cap has already been doffed old boy. :lol:

Indeed. Marvellous lady.

She has my utmost respect. She travelled cross country for hours on a train, at her own expense, into an unknown situation, to graft and help out people she's never met and knew very little about. .

so... will this all be edited down and posted on ARRSE as a Boxing day special, Arte?
Or are there still issues needing resolving?

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just spoken to Awol on the phone. He's OK, still a bit stunned by things now that he's back in the UK.
He's being picked up by one of the Arrse maidens as I type.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A stunning effort by the lads and lasses who risked all in this dangerous venture. I am proud of each and every one who has helped in this cause. Take yesterday off for all of you.

I know one that helped out and boy does she like a small vin rouge or three :grin:
Hahaha I was very abstemious, had an important job to do. Didn't want to miss my train, cough.

Ha! She did say that you knew each other. She was very well behaved over the weekend however. True dit.
Thank you for the confirmation :lol:

She is a wonderful lady and has done so much for so many on here and other places.
Thanks. Lend A Hand was the Brownie Law when I was one and since then I've tried to do just that. As this is Arsse insert your own smutty joke...

The world would be a better place if it was populated by more Arrse Maidens.
Now that's a nice comment and I wholeheartedly agree. Some excellent behind the scenes work being done by some amazing ladies (and lads too obviously.

It already is
Its just that many of them go unnoticed
Ditto to my above remark.
Indeed. Marvellous lady.

She has my utmost respect. She travelled cross country for hours on a train, at her own expense, into an unknown situation, to graft and help out people she's never met and knew very little about. .

I only agreed when there was promise of a raisin and biscuit Yorkie :grin:

Thanks for sneaking in some supplies to enemy territory!

Last edited:
Hahaha I was very abstemious, had an important job to do. Didn't want to miss my train, cough.

Thank you for the confirmation :lol:

Thanks. Lend A Hand was the Brownie Law when I was one and since then I've tried to do just that. As this is Arsse insert your own smutty joke...

Now that's a nice comment and I wholeheartedly agree. Some excellent behind the scenes work being done by some amazing ladies (and lads too obviously.

Ditto to my above remark.

I only agreed when there was promise of a raisin and biscuit Yorkie :grin:

Thanks for sneaking in some supplies to enemy territory!
Maybe your mum will forgive me one day ;-)

That will get the collective wondering :grin:

Maybe your mum will forgive me one day ;-)

That will get the collective wondering :grin:
You definitely, me not so sure :lol:

edited to add I know a marvellous old lady who did just what is depicted below during WWII. One of her roles at Beaulieu was being wined and dined by prospective SOE agents to see if they let slip info whilst under the influence. Some were not selected.

prod_12797.jpg

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Operation Overlord Part Duex is now complete and was an outstanding success.

We will soon enter the phase of "Operation Pastel colours & Soft furnishings"

Of which the "Arrse Maidens" will be leading from the front.

Tyk

LE
Operation Overlord Part Duex is now complete and was an outstanding success.

We will soon enter the phase of "Operation Pastel colours & Soft furnishings"

Of which the "Arrse Maidens" will be leading from the front.

Jesus the aim was a successful recovery, not to drive the poor bugger into a suicidal mindset!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer