Safe Journey

It was post #280, unless of course I’m reading it wrong, which is a distinct possibility...

No you did not ... just suitably discretely worded .

anglo

LE
Amazing what can be achieved by lighting up the Arrse Signal...

View attachment 620366
That deserves one of these,
laff.jpg

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
So we need to commission some cups then.

1638737116939.png

Well done to one and all.

I remember when after the sad episode of Kris a helpline was mooted and voices raised against it as being just a bunch of blokes on the other side of a screen. Well this is what they can do, and one of the true values of arrse shines out. Looking after one of ours one of the core values of the British Soldier.

So we need to commission some cups then.

View attachment 620429

Well done to one and all.

I remember when after the sad episode of Kris a helpline was mooted and voices raised against it as being just a bunch of blokes on the other side of a screen. Well this is what they can do, and one of the true values of arrse shines out. Looking after one of ours one of the core values of the British Soldier.
And taking the mickey.

I'm curious to know the outcome, as will others; any chance of a follow-up thread? "There I was, holding a box of books, when his Mrs turned up with her lawyer..."

I shall merely quote from another associated thread ... beware new members .

ETA .... I believe " .... " is no longer with us

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm curious to know the outcome, as will others; any chance of a follow-up thread? "There I was, holding a box of books, when his Mrs turned up with her lawyer..."

suitable details will be released as and when it is considered appropriate to do so

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
suitable details will be released as and when it is considered appropriate to do so
It's this in a nutshell.

I understand the eagerness to find out exactly what has been going on, but please understand, that posting stuff on here has really thown some spanners in our well oiled and our well meaning cogs. There have been some, er, obstacles. I will be writing a full and frank post at endex.

Please bear with us, and thank you all for your support.

This is a cracking thread by the way.

The plane wasn't even a third full old boy. I reckon we could have sat next to the pilot if we wanted. :smile:
I can just picture it now:

Go on mate, I've got 2 thousand hours on Flight Simulator, how hard can it be? Put your feet up and I'll let you know when it's time for landing.

Dwarf

LE
Book Reviewer
The plane wasn't even a third full old boy. I reckon we could have sat next to the pilot if we wanted. :smile:

Thank god you didn't, going by the movies you would have had to land the bloody thing

Latest Threads