Safariland holsters

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by codhead582, May 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know of a uk based retailer who stocks the Safariland Holster range?

Plenty of them in the states but I've had dramas with banking and customs in the past.

2. Buy on ebay. I've had no problems with Paypal, and only been billed by customs once.

In my experience many sellers mark items as a gift thereby making them exempt from duty!
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Since the govt handgun theft there has been little call for holsters in the majority of the UK, although the inhabitants in NI were still permitted their personal protection weapons.

If you think you really can't live without a Safariland rig contact them here, but you will be as well served with other makes.

You could do a lot worse than trying Andy Arratoonian at Horseshoe Leather, he makes some of the world's best holsters - US designs made in the finest English bridle leather.
    His site is here, but as he's a chilled bloke you can contact him directly either by e-mail, at or by phone on 01765-605-858.